Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Profile of the top personalities in the political section

Xoogsade   

My presence in the political section is superfluous and some sort of a distraction for you guys I suppose. Someone with nothing to defend and nothing to be passionate about can only be a nuisance. Enjoy yourselves and your Company smile.gif

Warya Dude.

Take Care Bro.

Rahima   

Yes and if he made a joke about any other place without being provoked

I wasn’t born yesterday Smith.

Had WD made the similar remark (I did not insult Gaalkacyo, I laughed at that which I thought was amusing), you would overpass it with no reaction, but considering that I was the one who made the remark (and that I am not your ‘cousin’) you become overly sensitive and hone in on it.

Listen brother, sorry to say, but get over it.

I neither insulted Gaalkacyo nor any other city/town, and anything I was to say about Gaalkacyo is as much my right as it is yours. Do you think you have preferential right to Gaalkacyo? is that why you feel the need to use its defence as a weapon for your biased tribalistic ideology?

You insult the people of Xamar and Hargeysa day and night, yet the moment anyone makes any remark about the lands of your tribesmen (even if it is not an insult) you cry foul.

You my brother are becoming more transparent by the day.

Liqaye,

Your advice is very much appreciated and inshallah I shall keep it to mind. smile.gif

You insult the people of Xamar and Hargeysa day and night, yet the moment anyone makes any remark about the lands of your tribesmen (even if it is not an insult) you cry foul.

I think you are starting to get confused dear.

I insulted not the people but the politicians in Hargaysa Faysal Warrabe is a particular target, the warlords and fake wadads in Mogadishu damn them damn them all :D . But you seem not to tell the difference between saying

LOL @ Yusuf Inda Cade :D

&

LOL@ Galkacyu :D

Another thing you accuse WD and me of supporting the clan or leader, but how are you any different, every time some one chriticises the warlords in the south you jump in head first.

Liqiye i know quite well and where he stands and its a few steps ahead of Otali. So get of your high horse dear icon_razz.gif

Rahima   

Yes smith!

That is why i detest Caydiid Jr the most along with your cousin CY of course ;)

And my high horse is just fine with me :D , getting down from it would mean the risk of being infected with that which you seem to of have ;)

AYOUB   

Looks like our good friend Otali's stunt came to an abrupt end. Here's a little profile/obituary of him done in the style of The Guardian's Pass Notes.

Name :Otali

Appearance : Mugdisho Bodyguard

Described as: "...straight to the point, believes Aydeed was the man who ruled the earth, that Yuusf Inda Cade is saint, and that his clan are super-men, emotional, irrational and loves being the senior member in the JVA support club" - SmithNwestern.

Least likely to say :They ask thee concerning (things taken as) spoils of war. Say: "(such) spoils are at the disposal of Allah and the Messenger. So fear Allah, and keep straight the relations between yourselves: Obey Allah and His Messenger, if ye do believe."

Most likely to say: Satan is Puntlander.

Not to be confused with : M S Yalaxow.

Who's next? :D

Originally posted by AYOUB_SHEIKH:

Name
:Otali

Most likely to say:
Satan is Puntlander.

[/b]

LoooooooooooooooL.....Dats so true. heck, if Otali was in Bosaso, or another Pland town, he would probably say that he saw satan hovering over in the sky just like Gen Boyklin said that he saw satan over the Xamar sky.

Liqaye   

Most likely to say :They ask thee concerning (things taken as) spoils of war. Say: "(such) spoils are at the disposal of Allah and the Messenger. So fear Allah, and keep straight the relations between yourselves: Obey Allah and His Messenger, if ye do believe."

That had me rolling around on the floor.

AYOUB   

^^^Supposed to be 'least likely to say' ;)

Horn you shouldn't grin so much or else:

Name: HornAfrique.

Appearance: Depends which way the wind blows.

Described as : "..the "Mister" who is the ever-so-wretchedly defeated-has-been of the yesterday "Afweyniste's Regime" - Mr Oodweyne.

"our flag waving charlatan.....His, it ought to be noted, is a double-edged sword. On one sharp end, he wishes to gut the defenceless in a hyena-like fashion whilst on the other he bares a softy, bosomy posture alike of a gentle Alaskan bear only to suffocate the crowd with his humpty dumpy bear-hugging ménage à trois." - Samurai warrior

Least likely to say: Tell me the best way to invest my inheritance in Geneva.

Most likely to say: To Everything Turn, Turn, Turn

Not to be confused with: Barre (any)

OG Girl:

The guy is not here to defend him self...easy on him . Is back bitting

Translate: i'm here, profile me icon_razz.gif