Sign in to follow this  
RedSea

What is happening in Bosaaso?

RedSea   

Okay I just saw a man said to be vetenerian who was murdered in cold blood lying on the street. And then another one said to be in Puntland's gov. who was shot in the middle of the city. Anyone know what is happening to these people and who is responsible and how come no one is talking about it?

Well, no one knows what is happenign right now. This was the second assasination in the middle of the town within a month.

Ilaahay ha qaboojiyo .........

Jacpher   

^Ain't PL part of Somalia?

What's up with the sudden interest in anything PL related and you guys these days? Nothing exciting in your inner circles?

Jacpher   

Bugland claim parts of
our land
sxb ,,,, plus they are our neighbors so anything happens can affect us.

Adinkoo ah? Jabhada SNM?

Jacpher   

I don't wish to go into old unproductive argument but the fact remains neither SL nor PL has any legitimacy over one another of land ownership. Mecca can't claim what's of Medina and vice versa. At the end of the day, Soomaaliya Soomaali baa leh regardless of clan, movement or political affiliation. History shows both entities started as clan movements and magically formed into political movements. A single clan can inhabit a sizable area of the country predominately but ownership remains to shacbu Soomaali in large.

Somaliland somalilanders baa leh from west to east ,,, Aduunka oo dhamina wuu yaqaanaa.

I don't agree with the comparison sxb ... we can talk about bugland separately.

Jacpher   

As the old saying goes, the pot calling the kettle black. SL is not so godly and free of bug itself. I don't understand the logic of pointing fingers at others and accusing them of the something you're guilty of.

Isn't that called hypocrisy? I don't quite get your reasoning.

Well, i can't be your teacher for this. There are plenty of other members from that region who can enlight you.

Somaliland is there to stay no matter what someone accuse it.