Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

President Faroole's achievements thus far in pics....

RedSea   

I like Faroole. Go dig up my threads about him in the begining. In era of Somali leaders filled with tough talk and bravado he remains humbled and steadfast and very much commited to the development of his state. For as long as he is leader of Puntland we should expect Puntland to refrain from any petty claims of SOOL and E. Sanaag and conflicts with their big brother of Somaliland.

^^^Nonsense as usual. SOOL and SANAAG are part of Puntland, there is not much threat of secession of these regions along with Hargaysa itself and thus Faroole will continue to develop the State, all of it including SSC.

The secessionist have no clue whats going on. Puntland is the reason you will never be recognised, because there is nothing special about what your claim..

:D

achievements! may be u dont understand what this words means...i would recommend to check the dictionary again. cuz homie aint done shyte but f'd up this place to the max.

Thanks GD, keep them coming and add the latest Anti Piracy project which even Washington was unaware of and was surprised to the scope of the project.

Faroole is a quick learner from his mistakes and is working hard for Puntland, may Allah help him, aamiin.