Sign in to follow this  
Nur

A Halal Date, How to pick one, A Fantasy

Malika   

I wish for the privilage of peace and stability for Somalia.

Even though,I had not experienced the traumas of war,but most definetly I have witness the humiliation of Somalis as people.

A constant reminder of failure,is somewhat hard to swallow most days.When looked upon like your a parasite is very demoralising.I pledge Somalis to turn put effort in engineering of peace,giving 'peace a chance' so we can start building what we desired 'The Islamic State of Somalia'.

Halal Date is good, but it is not that hard, all you have to do is after salat Juma go to the elderly focus and tellthem that you want get married, blv it you will receive 100's of phone numbers. anyway in hahal dating in wknk2 permissable?

Muriidi   

walaal Muunad take your time you have eternity,islam is not a religion it's diin.religion is what pharao used to do.

keep in mind that you will die.but build for life like Abraham pbuh .

i wish i could upload someone i like into a dream and wait till akhira for a date.i's download some of my dreams but they're too good for duniya.