Sign in to follow this  
Chief_Aaqil

Somaliland and Puntland should merge and get married

Ibtisam   

^^Adigu beeri doow aniga ayad pretending igu sheekii toonta; All SL people are not clones you know, they are allowed different views. icon_razz.gif

Congratulation threads aad nagu waashey ee can you give us an update on who got what and the numbers for each region. Where are your charts iyo pie charts. Congratulation iyo parties baad ka biix wesin!!

Cowke   

I don't think the onlf have it that bad. If we look clan wealth today i am certain they will top the list because they own alot of businesses in ethiopia and kenya.

Its just overworked up hype as far as im concerned If the onlf secure kismayo which really to be honest I think they will them and siyad barre people will work out an arrangement they are pretty much set to go.

The people that are suffering most from what i been reading is hamar followed by hargeisa. Dont be fooled by hargeisa hotels and stuff because dadkooda bananka jiifan this is someone that just went there recently told me.

So really out of all the clans the clans that doing it the best is puntland. Federalism is recognized we have international support for this. We have oil digging happening. We have stable govt plus we even give the hargeisa guys to use our port.

So really all around hadi la eego dadka somaliyeed way yaqan who is on top of the food chain

Originally posted by *Ibtisam:

^^Adigu beeri doow aniga ayad pretending igu sheekii toonta; All SL people are not clones you know, they are allowed different views.
icon_razz.gif

Congratulation threads aad nagu waashey ee can you give us an update on who got what and the numbers for each region. Where are your charts iyo pie charts. Congratulation iyo parties baad ka biix wesin!!

You've been sleeping too much i guess ,, mise weddings baa jiray ? :D

That has been published the day its announced and was all over the place ,,,,

Originally posted by Jacaylbaro:

[qb] wuu adkaysan kari waayay ,,, lol

:D sxb, maxaan adkeysataa, waxaan ku iri uun Puntland aanu la seexano oo aanu si fiican u cuno. doesnt sound that illogical.

Originally posted by Cowke:

I don't think the onlf have it that bad. If we look clan wealth today i am certain they will top the list because they own alot of businesses in ethiopia and kenya.

I think most of the businesses in Ethiopia and Kenya are Puntland owned. :D:D

Originally posted by Cowke:

So really all around hadi la eego dadka somaliyeed way yaqan who is on top of the food chain

Cowke, this is not a threat about tribal superiority. I ask the admin to close this threat. Cause it has become a who is who in tribal food chain.

I saw the numbers that voted for each in total, I want to know who voted from where?

Wedding iyo waali
:D

Check you email tomorrow ,,,, now i'm off for the day ,,, ;)

Jacalybaro cant you see how they talk about us. Come on man, lets marry them and beat the shit out them. So they stop this Puntland bullshit.

Waar JB-yoow meesha ka kac oo Mole-ka idinku dhex jira iska qabta. Waaxay ninkaan Caaqil la yeehay ee sidii Cowke idin dhex galay oo doonaya inuu Somaliland u qayilo. Waar mole-ka iska qabta intay talo goor tahay. Hadii kale waad eedi doontaan libaaxa idin dhex jiifa ee doonaya inuu hilfaha idiin laabo. Waa iga talo Mujaahid.

Originally posted by Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar:

Who will be the groom and bride? 'Get married' uuba meesha noogu soo dhajiye.

Somaliland is the husband. Puntland waa la foorariniyaa.