Sign in to follow this  
Dhubad.

Khiyaano Qaran? : A Letter from Egal to Israeli Prime Minister Yitzhak Rabin

me   

G,

It is for me to decide whether I believe Ina Cigaal wrote the letter or not. I mean I am entitled to an opinion aren't I?

"Looks official" means that I have a reason to believe that this is an official document.

And you are entitled to believe that its useless to engage with me in any debate, thats your opinion.

Dhubad.   

^^ Horta does this letter came out while Egal was a live or after his death? And did the current administration of Somaliland said anything about it?

Dhubad.   

^ This is a disturbing news walaahi....these so called leaders are selling the country piece by piece and yet we still support them just because they hail from the same clan as we are.

We need to stop supporting these people or we will end up like Palestine in the near future.

Dodgy deals that I know of so far:

1. Haafuun

2. Oil deals

3. Barbara (Ethiopian soldiers to be stationed there)

3. Nuclear Waste in Somali waters.

Ilaahoow adaa noo maqan.

Ibtisam   

bhubad:

We need to stop supporting these people or we will end up like Palestine in the near future

invalid comparison, cheap shot at other people's expense. :mad: Somali is at its current stage because of *********. Palestine is a different Ball game.

ME: You are the one with a history of trying to shout other people's opinions down. I've always been more accepting for difference.

Dhubad.   

loool@ME. Hiiraale is the same folks am talking about.

Is people like me and you who can safe this country. Are you up for it ME?

Dhubad.   

Qanimo Girl,

Palestine sold their country just like what we are doing right now so how is that a different ball game? And who is ******** you talking about?

me   

Originally posted by Dhubad:

loool@ME. Hiiraale is the same folks am talking about.

Is people like me and you who can safe this country. Are you up for it ME?

:D up for what? saving a country? Yea why not, its not like I have anything to do at the moment.

Ibtisam   

Dhubad

Please iska Amus if you do not know what you are talking about, it is highly offensive to dismiss their struggle and history like that, just so you can justify Somali bleak history.

How did you arrive at the conclusion that "Palestine sold their country just like we are now" If Somalis endure half of what Palestinians endure we would be slaves by now.

O please, you are killing me, You and "Me" are going to save somalia Qoosal baadan daaku :rolleyes: even he should laugh at that.

Dhubad.   

^Get ready for it dee. Your first mission will be to eliminate some of folks who are responsible for current distraction and you will need to start with your closest warlord.

Fabregas   

Many oblivous to droves of Talmudists entering their land. Some of them claimed that Jews were people of the book and should be tolerated. It was ppl Qassam who smelled the coffee and started to resist, however a large number ppl didnt. Thus the Talmudists took over whilst the Arabs were sleeping. Secondly, Palestine is a very tribalist society like Somalia, in particular the Gaza area. The vast area of differences and spies within them have made it easier for the Talmudists to assisinate their political leaders.