Sign in to follow this  
Recovering-Romantics

Tanks and other weapons arrive for the government

Originally posted by [Waranle]:

Recovering romantic;

Why didn't you write this when the TFG was holed in Baydhabo janeey?

This is a warlord government and somalia has experiences on what warlords can do when armed.

The last thing you want to happen in Muqdisho is tanks used on innocent somalis.

The fact of the matter is that Sheikh Hotel is today kept in power by Yalaxow, qanyare, suudi, qeybdid and Indha-cade; the same warlords that caused havoc. If you want tanks for these warlords and their tribal militia, then you are on the side of the warlords.

Bro, as some-one who shares a clan with Sh Sharif, I hope he would be wise enough to use the services of willing commanders like Sudi and Mo Dheere. My biggest criticism of Sharif is that he doesn't use the services of people who are willing to serve.

I only hope bro.

Coloow   

Recoverning; walaahi weligeey saan uma aanan qoslin; you don't share a clan with him, waryaa ee riwaayada raqiiska naga daa; mise xil buu kuu ballan qaaday? Maxamed dheere and suudi will sink him.

Bal eeg sxb wax la sheegtaa badane ee Muuse iyo maxamed dheere ayaad sheegatay? smile.gifsmile.gif

Waryaa caqligigii lagugu yaqiiney aaway? nin l-ibaax baad ahaan jirte, ma sidaan ayaa kuu dambeeysay? Suudi aa?

Kaftan aside, sheikh sharif will lead his people to beaches on warshiikh and they will be eaten by sharks.

Recoverning; walaahi weligeey saan uma aanan qoslin; you don't share a clan with him, waryaa ee riwaayada raqiiska naga daa; mise xil buu kuu ballan qaaday? Maxamed dheere and suudi will sink him.

Bal eeg sxb wax la sheegtaa badane ee Muuse iyo maxamed dheere ayaad sheegatay?
smile.gifsmile.gif

Waryaa caqligigii lagugu yaqiiney aaway? nin l-ibaax baad ahaan jirte, ma sidaan ayaa kuu dambeeysay? Suudi aa?

Kaftan aside, sheikh sharif will lead his people to beaches on warshiikh and they will be eaten by sharks.

The greatest mistake people commit is calling Sh Sharif a tribalist.

This is the man who was against a basic request to facilitate the formation of the New Banadir State. The same man who requested the PM not to name a SINGLE person from his clan to to the cabinet. The same man who rejected calls to arm Sudi, Mo Dheere and others. He did so because he was tried to distance himself from the clan game in Somalia.

It seems in Somalia that it would always be a case of damned if you do, damned if you don't.

About the comment of Beaches and Sharks, the way thinks are going, I am afraid it would be a matter of when and not if.

Coloow   

This is also the man who was the president the last 20+ days when hundreds of innocent lives have been lost; this is the president who ordered the bombardment of residential areas; this is the president who is today held in power by Yalaxow, maxamed dheere, qanyare and the other butcherers of muqdisho and somalia

This is also the man who was the president the last 20+ days when hundreds of innocent lives have been lost; this is the president who ordered the bombardment of residential areas; this is the president who is today held in power by Yalaxow, maxamed dheere, qanyare and the other butcherers of muqdisho and somalia

You might need to check up the meaning of "writ of the government."

In every instance, this government was attacked. The people who fire the mortars from residential areas are to be blamed.

Sh Sharif is in Villa Somalia. Sudi, Mo Dheere live in Karaan.

Don't buy the tabloid papers smile.gif

Coloow   

Waryaa, the notion that "the people who fire the morters from residential areas are to be blamed" has been constantly used by the supporters of the old defunct TFG on SOL.

History seems to be repeating itself; blame it on the innocent people who don't have the means to leave the area;

This is a sick approach. Haddana ma abtiyaasha, eedoyaasha, adeerada lagu laayey bakaaraha ayaad eeda saareeyso; waa ku sidee igaarkeey?

The government you are talking about is a shame to our people. I have seen it in action, I have met some of them including sheikh hotel; and these are entrepreneurs who don't care about their own people except their pockets and to be called madaxweyne, raisul wasaare, wasiir etc

Waryaa, the notion that "the people who fire the morters from residential areas are to be blamed" has been constantly used by the supporters of the old defunct TFG on SOL.

History seems to be repeating itself; blame it on the innocent people who don't have the means to leave the area;

This is a sick approach. Haddana ma abtiyaasha, eedoyaasha, adeerada lagu laayey bakaaraha ayaad eeda saareeyso; waa ku sidee igaarkeey?

The government you are talking about is a shame to our people. I have seen it in action, I have met some of them including sheikh hotel; and these are entrepreneurs who don't care about their own people except their pockets and to be called madaxweyne, raisul wasaare, wasiir etc

Bro, I would love to post pictures of the dead innocent people who were all over the streets of Mogadishu when Al Shabab fired mortars into the Somali parliament few weeks ago; but, they are too disturbing and heatbreaking.

Let's not deny the obvious.

Coloow   

Originally posted by xiinfaniin:

Good news. It’s a good strategy too.

So says the guy whose so called peace caravan har evolved into a war caravan.

What kind of strategy is this? More weapons so that somalis continue to slaughter each other?

If you think somalia's problems will end with arms to a government, why were you against the TFG (Doofaarey edition)?

There is no government or government forces to talk about in somalia, yaa xaaji; Your government forces consists of;

1: Warlords

2: Tribal militia

3: thugs who by virtue of terrorising somalis want to make a few dollars here and there.

Waa wax laga xishoodo inaad taageertid Suudi, Qanyare, Maxamed Dheere, Cabdi qeybdid, Indho-cade and the rest of the Muqdisho warlords.

NASSIR   

Originally posted by Recovering-Romantics :

Bro, as some-one who shares a clan with Sh Sharif, I hope he would be wise enough to use the services of willing commanders like Sudi and Mo Dheere.

I only hope bro. [/QB]

What if he doesn't succeed with this clan project of hegemony? Your uncle should avoid these warlords and enter into accord with the opposition groups.

I support the AU troops but their presence generates public hostility. The President should let them go for the sake of the civilians or else the the anarchic violence will sure outlast his transitional Presidency.

Originally posted by NASSIR:

quote:Originally posted by Recovering-Romantics :

Bro, as some-one who shares a clan with Sh Sharif, I hope he would be wise enough to use the services of willing commanders like Sudi and Mo Dheere.

I only hope bro.

What if he doesn't succeed with this clan project of hegemony? Your uncle should avoid these warlords and enter into accord with the opposition groups.

I support the AU troops but their presence generates public hostility. The President should let them go for the sake of the civilians or else the the anarchic violence will sure outlast his transitional Presidency. [/QB]
There is nothing "hegemonic" about developing your place of birth and securing the future and well-being of your people.

I also wish that accords would have been signed instead of solving every problem on the battle-field. You should know that the Al Shabab militants and their partners in anarchy Hizb-ul-Islam have rejected every call to come to the negotiating table and threatened the Islamic Scholars who were mediating between the Government and the armed militants.

You can't clap with one hand and the current situation developed as a result of Al Shabab's believe that they can destroy this government.

The blame lies on the shoulders of the militants. Every government has the right to defend itself.

NGONGE   

Originally posted by Recovering-Romantics :

quote:Originally posted by [Waranle]:

Bal eeg sxb wax la sheegtaa badane ee Muuse iyo maxamed dheere ayaad sheegatay?
smile.gifsmile.gif

The greatest mistake people commit is calling Sh Sharif a tribalist.

This is the man who was against a basic request to facilitate the formation of the New Banadir State. The same man who requested the PM not to name a SINGLE person from his clan to to the cabinet. The same man who rejected calls to arm Sudi, Mo Dheere and others. He did so because he was tried to distance himself from the clan game in Somalia.

It seems in Somalia that it would always be a case of damned if you do, damned if you don't.

About the comment of Beaches and Sharks, the way thinks are going, I am afraid it would be a matter of when and not if.
The lack of self-awareness there is nauseating! On the one hand you admit to sharing a clan with Sh. Hotel yet, on the other, you expect people to listen to and accept your eulogy of the man!

This pale imitation of the Duke is quite ridiculous! Honestly boys, yourself and Meji are not doing (your side of) the M society any favours.

Be like Duke. Be REALLY like Duke.

NGONGE,

I don't get your whiny brat attitude.

Waranle accused Sh Sharif of being a qabilist and I showed him instances where Sharif went out of his way to distance himself from giving government seats his clan deserved.

There is nothing clannish here. Only your inability to add meat to your empty accusations.