Sign in to follow this  
RedSea

What is the Berbera free zone?

N.O.R.F   

^^I'm wondering if there is any point,,,,

Edit

My statements on how the development is good for SL and its poeple still stands. You are yet to counter this (the main issue here).

Predictions of occupations need to be based on more than 'they are already in the area'...

me   

Substantiate your statement sxb, how is it good for the secessionist entity?

What should the predictins be based on sxb, I saw them crossing the illegal border and they will be here in 30 minutes?

N.O.R.F   

How is it not good for the local economy? I already gave an example.

As for occupation, a country needs an excuse to occupy another. What is the Ethio excuse? 'We have goods coming through Berbera port'?

me   

^ In the sense of the secessionist entity is not a country, its a region in a country thats already occupied by the xabash and a reason for an enhanced xabash presence in the secessionist entity would be to protect its supply lines. All the pretext thats needed is that its supply lines are threatned by the Somali resistance.

What example have you given? and why don't you substantiate the example for me, because in my opinion its too simplistic.