Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Check out BBC 4 9pm London time - Holiday in hotspots- SOMALILAND

Ameeena it was on tonight, but I think they will repeat it. I just found out before I posted.

It should be repeated throught the week thats what BBC 4 usually does.

It featured 30 minutes about Somalia and Somaliland then Moldova and then China-Taiwan.

Sky   

how was the show duke valentino? did you see some interesting things about somalia and somaliland or just the usual stuff we see on the net.

It was awful bro. The show was just one man giving us his take on Somalia. At first he landed on I think Dayniile or some strip and claimed it was Mogadishu international airport.

Then he did the usual walking around scared of all the gunmen, then he obtained a Somali passport. The one good point was the camera showed a busy live city in Mogadishu, and he went to Ceel-Macane port, or at least thats what it looked and it looked good as well.

Then he flew on to Berbera and the journey took on a different turn. He highlighted and so did his interpreters and those he interviewd the war, and the mass graves. Horror story after another was told. Then he went to Edna Hospital with Edna to see a birth of a child. Then Edna told him some more horror stories about the south and how she lost a house, hospital and a farm in Xamar to three different warlords.

He met Riiaale and his cabinet, Riyaale spoke well about sacrafices being made by the people.

Nothing new in this programm, just one man having fun acting very important.