Sign in to follow this  
RedSea

Facing the aggressors head on...AUDIO speech!

Originally posted by AfricaOwn:

Red Sea My brother...You're flip flopping when it comes to your support for Al-Shabaab & Somaliland. That's all I have to say.

Originally posted by RedSea:

Adeer if you cared about Somaliland and its future welbeing you would have realized that the party you support so dearly (udub) are the worst enemy of the state.

I can refute that by saying..The party that you obsessivly support (Kulmiey) will set as back to mid 90's. Why do you support them? Based on what issues? What have they done? They have internal problems within their own party constantly..Those guys are not ready to lead.

RedSea   

NG,

either Alshabab or Somaliland. What an option eh? :D

Somaliland is my home adeer u cannot give an simple option to pick and choose. I however will say this: I wish to see the aspirations of Alshabaab group to implement sharica law throughout to be also extended to Somaliland. Which ultimately means that Alshabaab' current policies are my choice. So I am all alshabab here to simply put. I am tired of liberal boohoo that you (NG and JB) constantly push for.

Xiinfaniin,

we shall see how Alshabaab will implement their aspirational policies in the south. If they are successful (and I trully believe they will), then Somaliland will be no exception.

As far as your other questions go. They are irrelvent to the matter at hand. Don't get ahead of yourself. I know lately you have no place (lost horse) since that so call peacecravan you were riding on was reduced to nothing.

" Ma naa dunida qaybiyoo, qoobad idin siiyey"

Ninaan meelna haysan ayaad tahay. Oo oday caaqila ismoodoo, noqdo faras homeless ah.

:D

Somaliland is only part of somalia.

After we liberate puntland, we shall also liberate and unite somalia and the liberate ****** and NFD.

Greater somalia will be achieved God willing.

NGONGE   

^^ As my guru would say: You and whose army? :D

Red Sea,

Glad to hear you finally worked out what is it you want. I am not sure how you read my questions but at no point did the thought of you being a traitor cross my mind. I just wanted to know which of the two sides you support will trump in the end. Though I do not trust the Shabab as far as I can throw them, I am glad that you eventually choose them over Somaliland. You are wrong of course but at least your heart is in the right place and you are not as peculiar as I thought you were.

Now I turn my attention to Norf.... :D

Poker   

Originally posted by RedSea:

NG,

Which ultimately means that Alshabaab' current policies are my choice. So I am all alshabab here to simply put. I am tired of liberal boohoo that you (NG and JB) constantly push for.

Finally, we know where you're coming from.

Just let me know when you're heading home so i can warn the Somaliland authority to lock you up. :D

Shabaab a.k.a Shaydaan are the ultimate enemy of Islam and Somaliland sovereignty . ILAAHAY ha ku soo hadeeyo.

N.O.R.F   

Originally posted by NGONGE:

Now I turn my attention to Norf....

Bring it on saxib. But be warned I won't be as diplomatic as Red. Expect two footed tackles :D

Waraa al xaqu yuqaal; salute to Red Sea, the man is no longer a secessionst. He has finnally refused to be small when he could be big...

Al shabaab will come home, and so will insha alaah the man, red sea.

Originally posted by xiinfaniin:

Waraa al xaqu yuqaal; salute to Red Sea, the man is no longer a secessionst. He has finnally refused to be small when he could be big...

Al shabaab will come home, and so will insha alaah the man, red sea.

I told you long ago. Don't push the brother away by accusing wuxuunan ahayn. At the end, he always believed Soomaalinimo and unity, but in a just way dal ku dhisan. Absolutely plausible and justified.