Sign in to follow this  
Fabregas

Quote of the day! Please Add on

RedSea   

Daba dhilif, hadaa ma idinkaa Muslim ah?

Wuxu yidhi, ala maxaa dhakh nabiga baratay.Ala maxaa ***** xun oo daba dhilif ah Islam baray?

"Our first goal was to ensure that the threat that was posed to Ethiopia was overcome, and with the defeat of the extremes in the Islamic Courts, we have succeeded in achieving our goal." -Bereket Simon, an advisor to Ethiopian Prime Minister Meles Zenawi

Pujah   

Sayidkii wuxuu yiri:

Nin aqdaamo Ferenjiya[xabasha], maantiyo abuurriin

Ama aaladduu sida, ama awrta buu rara

Ama adhiga buu qada, ama laba ugaadhsada

Ama uba ilaalaa, ama uurka kala jira

Ashahaado beeniyo, islaamnimo ha lagu dhaqo

Ilaahayna nama oran, anna ma oggolaan karo!

Fabregas   

Meles said the Islamist rise was less a religious movement and more a cover for the dissatisfaction of several clans. "The primary locus of politics in Somalia is not the mosque. It is the clans. There are clearly certain clans that are disaffected and do not feel as comfortable with the transitional government as most other clans do.

Fabregas   

Everyone for some strange reasons wants a part of me, they do everything to get my attention but they're not intellectually on a par with me nor do they have the capacity to engage me in any meaningful discussion, so let them be they're my fanbase and some of them have developed some ingenious ways to get my attention and the latest circus-like behaviour was nothing but part of that same old fiasco of getting my attention!

MKA YOONIS