Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Sharif Hotel Vs Walid Abdalla it's a new game

I am just dumb founded how somali diaspora never comes up with a solution for somalia but just alway inflames the problem with more criticism.

I believe if it wasnt for the diaspora fingering into somalia clan issues, somalia issue would have been resolved long time ago. However, since the diaspora itself is so franchised with clan disease, they tend to spread and infect this into the motherland also.

So, the only cure for vaccine regarding the clan and regional fragmentation, i believe is the muslim insurgents. Somalia needs a massive cleanup effort to cleanse all the bad seeds that have been distructing it. Thats what the insurgents can provide.

Haatu   

Originally posted by General Duke:

Most Somali's want a better environment than the one they have been in the past 20 years, they could care less who the President is. The problem is that it is his friends and those who he used to claim leadership off that are the most hostile to him. Now if it's true and Walid Abdalla has turned on him then there is something about this Sharif hotel that changes his friends into foes, what is it?

As i have said before, give the guy at least one year then make judgements. It is hard enough that he is the leader of the worlds most failed state, but with opponents like Al-shabaab, he has his work cut out for him. Already we are starting to see signs of progress, Beledweyne is secured, most of Galguduud. Xamar is going to be secured with the arrival of the new security committee. Remember how just one tank and two armoured personnel carriers secured Mogadishu in just two hours. So things aren't looking bad. JUST GIVE HIM TILL THE END OF THE YEAR.

^^^I am not fighting the man adeer, just highlighting the truth. The man has failed and if tanks can secure the city then how does help his cause, it has nothing to do with his political skills, popularity and base and more to do with foreign power and personal. Sharif Ahmed has far greater problems than anyone could have foreseen and the main ones are his own weaknesses and lack of leadership skills. Good luck to the man but I pray for the country and people.

NGONGE   

^^ I am more disappointed in your chubby cousin, Duke. War even sleepy Nur Cade used to make more noise than this guy. What sort of Prime Minster is he? :D

Then again, Sh. Sharif is no different. He too hardly speaks.

The PM is a man of action and does not believe in speaking that much, its old school. Those close to him have informed me that the man is into writing, memo’s emails, text messaging and utilizes new technologies such as twitter to set the agenda for the government. He is deeply frustrated with Sharif Hotel’s backward techno averseness if only the man had basic education. The man is remarkable I just got a message from the PM, he resents being mentioned in the same sentence with four eyed Nur Cade, shame on you NGOONGE his messages ends. I will reply to him right away. :D

AYOUB   

Those close to him have informed me that the man is into writing, memo’s emails, text messaging and utilizes new technologies such as twitter to set the agenda for the government.

^ :D You're funny. What's the point of that, since - according to the likes of you - the PM is surrounded by illiterate people anyway.

Originally posted by General Duke:

^^^I am not fighting the man adeer, just highlighting the truth.

By copying and pasting (Allpuntland.com and Allidamaale.com) stories? Blease inaga naaqus. :D

Originally posted by NGONGE:

^^
:D
How long do you think it'll be before he falls out with Sh. Sharif (he will you know)?

Another remarkable insight I have on the PM that no one knows is that he is a saint, yes he is frustrated with hapless Sharif, yes the fighting and the constant defeats are bad but it does not get to him, he is like Mother Theresa, he will work through the muck, the dirt the blood and the terror because he wants to give back to his people. A wonderful man and thus I doubt he will fight the Sharif our PM does not fight he believes in walking away.

GAAROODI   

Its all in the mindset. Some somali's just dont have the mindset to lead or participate. The Somali's are like 5 major groupings.

1 - mugdisho residents, they just have to high of a population and deep mistrust of one another due to false perceptions of rivalry amongst them

2- the puntlanders, who in all respect have no real land, no real government and are power hungry and will do anything to get power because they simply cant live in puntland its not bearable.

3 - You have the somalilanders who in all respect started the very notion of somalinimo and came into Somalia with genuine desires to work together, however no longer have trust in somalia, to the extant that they dont wanna participate in anything to do with Somalia.

4 - you than have Djibouti which simply just looks after its own interests

5 - the NFD and 5 region of Ethiopia and these are really colonies of naibouring states with no real power or will.

So the somali problem is very complex, its a combination of history,mistrust and animosity and shear ********* in some areas. They only solution is 2 countries, letting the dream of greater Somalia die and finally put it to rest. move on, develop as seperate countries, use the expertise of others, let Somaliland negotiate peace between the many warring factions, then develop seperately and join the rest of the world.