Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

Somaliland: Borama Witnesses Earthquake

NGONGE   

Minor Earth Quakes are a bugger. I can just picture people doing their normal everyday things when this thing hit.

If Jb was there, and knowing how much he loves his food (and how many times he gets an upset stomach from it), I can just picture him running out of the loo (after a long session) and shouting "gariirka in oo kaligay i haystay ban is laha, ma Borama o dhan baa ila gariirtay? Nacala suqaarka iyo baastada.....".

:D:D ....

Waar worse of it ,, i can imagine you doing ,, ehem ehem ,, u know ,, and as soon as you eyes turned red and about to scream "Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa" this thing happened ,,,, I feel for the poor girl then ,,, :D

Bal waxaad naga yeedhsiinayso day ,,,, lol

Ibtisam   

^^^with the jinns visiting! :eek:

Seems like JB when and committed some sins in Borma, gariri was warning to never let him in again and allow him to sin in their town.

I predict Hargisa iyo Burco iyo Bossaso wa lo socoda- a little shake up for adjustment; musuq masaq, iliahey kibirka iyo musuqmasaq ma jeclah. My advise is iis dab qabta.

:cool:

nuune   

lool@earthshaking experience,

NGONGE :D sxbkaa JB danbigaa intuu ka tira batey ayaa dadkii magaaladaa la cadaabi danbiguu asaga galey :D:D

Magaaladu waxay ka xanaaqday tegistaan ka soo tegey ,,,, as the earth can't speak like the humans, it had to show it in action ,,, wuu yara xanaaqay dee ,, :D