Sign in to follow this  
Paragon

TIGREE, 'GO AWAY FROM MY COUNTRY' ,says the firebrand Poet Togane

Paragon   

Loool Xiin, sxb aniga sidaan uga helay Togane's piece ma uga heshey. Walaahi he couldn't have spoken at a better time and with better words.

[edit]In which language do you feel most creative yaa Xiin?

Nothing has changed from this Gothic Goon. This Oldman has no senses,wasnt he the very same person[WOW],who a while back was defending Yey & Ghedi??? Mhmmm...

I really dislike this oday,Go away Togane!

Especially, my fellow kismen [big Grin]

Hopefully, they will realise themselves before it is too late.

Brown...He did support the TFG cuz Togane thought Yeey was genuine and able in bring about Somali peace. Obviously, Yeey has proven otherwise.

Paragon   

^^^ I hope so Che. It is not very advisable to believe that we 'the kissing cousins of' Anglo-Saxons lol. Many odds against it I say. But I have trust in my kinsmen to come to the gurmad of Somalis against Tigree iyo inta kabaha u qaada.

Originally posted by Che-Guevara:

quote: Especially, my fellow kismen [big Grin]

Hopefully, they will realise themselves before it is too late.

Brown...He did support the TFG cuz Togane thought Yeey was genuine and able in bring about Somali peace. Obviously, Yeey has proven otherwise.
That is incorrect!!! Many likeminded folks knew that President yussuf and his Govt were a Tigre Project. Qof maskax leh wuu ogyahay and many somalis knew of these. But despite knowing that he wass a puppete of the Tigre,He condemned those against him and celebrated the same govt he is now condemning. I dnt like double faced bearded men who dont have a spine to be consitent!

Maxaan beenta isku sheegenaa? He is now supporting the ICU[sh Daahir] becoz majority of His clan[sh.Daahirs,Ghedi's] are now behind the IUC.

In anycase, I dont like him personaly,he was a devisive voice in the past, an insultous and vulgur villain[Of words] & a complete Gothic Garweyn leh. I D.O.N.T L.I.K.E Him. And i refuse to embrace his words,be they good for my team. I refuse to be flip floped MR GARWEYNE.

Brown...I believe he understood the Tigray bankrolled Yeey's ascedency to the office. For him, it was a choice btw Yeey and the chaotic ex-warlords in Xamar whose only interest was to continue pillaging the city. It is matter of choosing the lesser of the two evils. Any sane person would have chosen Yeey over the crazy bunch. Somalia had no other alternative.

And he spares nobody in his writing including the boys from Mudug and Galgaduud.

Brown...I believe he understood the Tigray bankrolled Yeey's ascedency to the office.

Che,

Tigray and bankrolling is the funniest combination of words in ethiopia.

Do you know that, the areas where a million people perished under purposely starvation to submission or death was all areas where the Tigray live?

Do you know that Tigray is still now the poorest state in ethiopia along with Afar?

Can you imagine how long it takes to recover from famine and starvation of that magnitude?

I think Ethiopians would laugh at Bankrolling. I did.

Paragon   

Do you know that Tigray is still now the poorest state in ethiopia along with Afar?

Can you imagine how long it takes to recover from famine and starvation of that magnitude?

Lol, so what are they doing in Baidoa? Scavenging? :D

Brown...I believe he understood the Tigray bankrolled Yeey's ascedency to the office. For him, it was a choice btw Yeey and the chaotic ex-warlords in Xamar whose only interest was to continue pillaging the city. It is matter of choosing the lesser of the two evils. Any sane person would have chosen Yeey over the crazy bunch. Somalia had no other alternative.

And he spares nobody in his writing including the boys from Mudug and Galgaduud.

Unfortunatly the warlords were a part of the very same govt that he showered praise on. Mhmmm