Sign in to follow this  
Emperor

Addis Ababa: Urgent meeting + plans to defend Sheikh hotel's government

Emperor   

Aaah poor AT resorts to the real weyso, all along I though the man was onto something else... yaa khasaara....

Originally posted by Emperor:

^All true, the death toll is 125 the injured is unaccounted for, the displaced in their tens of thousands, all this is because of the war between men of the same ARS, Shariif Ahmed and Hassan Dahir, yet you call it propaganda, have some shame....

The war is happening because Caweys is a jealous old hyena who can't stand the fact that Shariif is more popular.

But to lie to SOL members quoting INVENTED news stories that say Shariif is asking AMISOM to bomb his own people...that is a fine example of propaganda.

I wonder what fake news story is gonna pop up next.

"Demons from hell mounted on elephants come to aid Shariif's government"

Emperor   

The news was in all over the Somali web portals, but commonsense says that one doesn't even need to get such news because of the fact that Sheikkh hotel lives in the very same Villa the Shelling and mass bombardment is coming from to the city....

Abtigiis   

Emperor, why is bombing Muqsisho an act of dawladnimo doon when it is done by Yey, and a massacre when it is done by Shariif?? In so saying I am not condoning the attacks this time, if they happened.

Emperor   

^Backing off now, are we... Good for taking a step back...

Adeer what I am highling is that the excuse of Ethiopia and Yusuf Yey are no longer existant, and the city is flattened down by the very same individuals that made these excuses, the root of the problem is Mogadishu and these men iyo Dowladnimo iyo Maamul naceeb....

But why are you backing off and remain silent, all those of you who condemed the shelling of the city before

Kamaavi   

Waryee Emperor sxb pick up your side or better remain neutral.

One time you are on the government and the other time you are on the Alshabaabs.

You can't have both ways,at this sad time.

In addition to that none of you is saying new thing nor can change the history which is being written.

So yaan la isku aakhiro seegin ragow.