Sign in to follow this  
Wigad

Is it possible for TFG to rule with sharicah

Wigad   

I would like to ask this question to those respected SOL members who are on the TFG side. because the TFG with help from ethiopia just kicked out ICU who were ruling with the quran or let us just supposedly say they were ruling with quran because they were closest to the deen of any ruling party that came to somalia. smile.gifsmile.gif

Xoogsade   

^ The whole drive to impose the TFG on Somalis is to avoid anything resembling islamic governance to take hold in Somalia. The war was waged against somalis accused to be terrorists by Ethiopia and Washington. Don't you remember how the entire world left the TFG to rott in Baydhabo chased from everywhere by warlords who are now the darlings like Maxamed Dheere? When islamic laws were introduced and applied in Muqdisho, the whole world came to aid the only nonlislamic entities they knew existed in Somalia which is the TFG. So, how are the same hypocrites gonna rule with the devine laws they reject and fought?

Besides, in case you are not aware, there is no single respected individual on the side of the TFG. They lost whatever respect they had before people knew where they stood.

Asalaamu calaykum my bro khalid bin waleed like you mentioned that icu was kicet out or became powerless.

if i may ask you was the icu looking for power, when the cupture mogdisho?

Can you also tell me how did the icu cleand Xamer through negotiation or gun, BULLETS?

just to cleard out I don't support neither of them TFG and ICU