Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

Four Ugandan peacekeepers killed in Somalia blast

Castro   

LSK, you have a good point but tell that to the people who lost loved ones and have seen their lives destroyed.

These men are armed and have a clear mandate to help the TFG, the very entity destroying the lives of the people.

Originally posted by Libaax-Sankataabte:

I don't see how this helps any cause. Big mistake indeed. They have killed the wrong guys.

Meles loves this kind of news because he doesn't want AU troops coming to Somalia.

In abti,What is left of a cause anyway? Aduun oo dhan baa laisku qaribay durba. Its all chaos & any target is good sport as of now.

Besides,the attacks on UG soldiers started the day they set foot @ the airport,its not really new? smile.gif

Originally posted by Baashi:

No awoowe...Yoweri wants the average family in Mogadishu to enjoy peace. He volunteered his troops to lend a hand provided others will foot the bill. He can cut his losses 2morrow and take his trrops out of harms way. Ethiopians will fill the vacuum and as you have seen they are willing to kill 10 for one fallen Habash! Awoowe maxaa kuu siyaaday?

Sheekoy kunacday! Thats the official line miyaa these days? :rolleyes:

Yoweri,sent in his troops for a number of reasons,I can assure he didnt do it for the love of a Somali citizen.

He sent his troops to protect a government that is lead by devils & has killed 1000s of Muslim Somalis, As far as an insurgent is concerned,its all (Fair)game meat adeer. Waa Yey iyo labadiis dhegood. smile.gif

Paragon   

Faarax Brown, Lol.

Well, this is what you call 'instrumental rationalization'. So much for the welfare of the Somali family when in fact the stated duty of Ugandan troops is to protect the leadership of the TFG. And that is what they have done so far, in a nutshell..

Baashi   

Farax,

1. Are you strong enough to wage an effective insurgency?

2. Do you have other Somalis on your side or this is a cause taken up by few sub-clans?

3. What do you want?

4. What are your realistic plans to attain your goals?

My problem with your cyber warmongering is you seem to be a chiken hawk ya know what I mean! You provoke Ethiopians and Ugandans and you run away and hide behind civilian areas. When hell broke loose you turn around and base your resistance on the very civilian casualties you yourself instigated in first place! That's not a plan that's bannoni ku ciyaar maatadaada inta dhagax ku soo tuurtid gaal aan ku turihayn Ilaahayna ka baqayn.

War maxaa idinka qaldan?

Malika   

When is this madness ever going to end?

Its really hard to sympathies with the so called "insurgents" when they playing right into the hands of TFG and their allies,risking lives of the innocent caught up amidts this nightmare.

Castro   

My problem with your cyber warmongering is you seem to be a chiken hawk ya know what I mean! You provoke Ethiopians and Ugandans and you run away and hide behind civilian areas.

Sounds like something Bush would say. :D

“America is fighting a tough war against an enemy whose ruthlessness is clear for all to see,” he said. “The terrorists attempt to bring down airplanes full of innocent men, women and children. They kill civilians and American servicemen in Iraq and Afghanistan, and they deliberately hide behind civilians in Lebanon.”

Source

^^I am sure you are not equating Good Baashi’s prudence to G. Bush’s pretense! No parallel there yaa Castro :D !

As for killing Ugandans, I think it’s expected that they would be killed and maimed; Mogadishu is a war zone after all. As long there is no road map for solving Somalia’s conflict, to abort this government is the only strategy Mogadishu insurgency has at the moment.

Farax,

1. Are you strong enough to wage an effective insurgency?

2. Do you have other Somalis on your side or this is a cause taken up by few sub-clans?

3. What do you want?

4. What are your realistic plans to attain your goals?

My problem with your cyber warmongering is you seem to be a chiken hawk ya know what I mean! You provoke Ethiopians and Ugandans and you run away and hide behind civilian areas. When hell broke loose you turn around and base your resistance on the very civilian casualties you yourself instigated in first place! That's not a plan that's bannoni ku ciyaar maatadaada inta dhagax ku soo tuurtid gaal aan ku turihayn Ilaahayna ka baqayn.

War maxaa idinka qaldan?

Baashi, war sidee kaa noqotay awoowe? What's with the accusatory and finger pointing tone in your post? You're insinuating that the Wadaads are behind this?, no one knows who did this so I suggest you retract those baseless acquisations. You cannot come here & speak of fairplay when the presence of this whole TFG is based on unfairness. smile.gif

What I wrote out there is not my position on the issue, I was strictly speaking from an insurgent's point of view. The fact of the matter is that there several groups of people who are desperate to see this government fails. Are they part of the ICU? maybe, are they a clan based movement? No one knows.

That aside, We have discussed on numerous occasions the position held by the Wadaads & I don’t see any use of repeating that which is obvious, so your questions about what when and how this process needs to unfold is all a click away from the archives of SOL.

War maxaa idinka qaldan?

Anakee? :confused:

Baashi   

Idinka are the chiken hawks who would love to see the continuation of the war in Benadir on the one hand and shed a crocodile tears for the victims of the war they so loudly support on the other hand. I don't know what to make of them anymore.

Xaashaa awoowe I'm not pointing finger at Allah-fearing, Shari'a-loving Muslims who want Somalia that's governed under the good book. I'm questioning the tactics used by some (don't kno who they are but think they are some of the Benadir sub-clans) who endanger the innocent civilian population by provoking these FTs.

Castro   

^^^^ You're trying too hard, awoowe. Few people want this misery to continue. Period. The TFG has to go and they can keep their reconciliation conference. The very people who incite clan rivalries cannot be trusted with clan reconciliation. How difficult is that to understand?

Originally posted by xiinfaniin:

^^I am sure you are not equating Good Baashi’s prudence to G. Bush’s pretense! No parallel there yaa Castro
:D
!

Not at all but you can't escape the similarity of the words.

Idinka are the chiken hawks who would love to see the continuation of the war in Benadir on the one hand and shed a crocodile tears for the victims of the war they so loudly support on the other hand. I don't know what to make of them anymore.

Xaashaa awoowe I'm not pointing finger at Allah-fearing, Shari'a-loving Muslims who want Somalia that's governed under the good book. I'm questioning the tactics used by some (don't kno who they are but think they are some of the Benadir sub-clans) who endanger the innocent civilian population by provoking these FTs.

Aduunyoy! Adeer,The TFG & the Ethiopians are worse than those very same people you are accusing,They didnt distinguish between civilians & fighters. The President himself is on record saying Dadka waa la laynayaa ,The Ministers were all on record(Gacmadheere) & the PM was on record too. They started killing civilians long before the fighters used them as "Shields" so sheekadas cid ay kusoconeyso maleh.

What I hope you will understand is that this TFG with its current devils as leaders will not and cannot bring Somalis together.They lack credibility,vision & wisdom to lead this daunting task of reconciling a country deeply divided. Period!!

Baashi   

True Farax. And yes this TFG doesn't have what it takes to lead the task at hand. Its headmaster is very polorizing figure. But they do have Ethiopia on their side. Uncle Sam is on their side too. The odds are stacked against the insurgency. Ethiopia has not distinguished between insurgents and the civilians whose residences they hid behind. They will continue to do so. You provoke them and they will drop the hammer down! Bendir will continue to suffer from this indiscriminate shelling. You know the drill. You have seen the pictures. Insurgency haven't achieved an iota in last round.

War heedhe read my posts for crying out loud I'm not for Ethiopia how can I be???? I want them out ASAP! To make that happen, reconciliation is one imperfect way in acheiving that?

Again I'm questioning the effectiveness of the insurgency boowe. It didn' work last time. It will not work. It can't work.

To make it work you need the support of sizable portion of Somali masses. Without that you just killing Benadir maato softly. Other Somalis seem to be sitting out on this. They consider your struggle as clannish. You are on your own, it seems. If a sizable portion of Benadir residence appear to be ignoring your plight. Don't support those who want to put their necks on the line. There other ways to fight back. That's all I'm saying dude!

True Farax. And yes this TFG doesn't have what it takes to lead the task at hand. Its headmaster is very polorizing figure. But they do have Ethiopia on their side. Uncle Sam is on their side too. The odds are stacked against the insurgency. Ethiopia has not distinguished between insurgents and the civilians whose residences they hid behind. They will continue to do so. You provoke them and they will drop the hammer down! Bendir will continue to suffer from this indiscriminate shelling. You know the drill. You have seen the pictures. Insurgency haven't achieved an iota in last round.

War heedhe read my posts for crying out loud I'm not for Ethiopia how can I be???? I want them out ASAP! To make that happen, reconciliation is one imperfect way in acheiving that?

Again I'm questioning the effectiveness of the insurgency boowe. It didn' work last time. It will not work. It can't work.

To make it work you need the support of sizable portion of Somali masses. Without that you just killing Benadir maato softly. Other Somalis seem to be sitting out on this. They consider your struggle as clannish. You are on your own, it seems. If a sizable portion of Benadir residence appear to be ignoring your plight. Don't support those who want to put their necks on the line. There other ways to fight back. That's all I'm saying dude!

:D Vintage Baashi iga dheh!!

So this is what you are saying?

a) These current devils do not have what it takes to lead a genuine reconciliation between Somalis,

b)The insurgency is just but one clan that wont achieve nothing

c)Ethiopia along with Uncle Sam's deep pocket is here to stay & will continue to demolish hadii la duqduqeeyo..

Maxaa talo marka imika? :confused: