Sign in to follow this  
osman_nz

Puntland Needs To Invest In Cloud Seeding Technology For Our Nomads

osman_nz   

It is time puntland adopts cloud seeding as an alternative to generate rain. How it works is, a plane goes up into sky and blow seed's into the clouds to generate rain in desert arid areas.

The benefits of this technology are.

1. Nomads will have abundant water source

2. Water Catchment's will be full all year around

3. Livestock will be healthy and therefore the livestock sector of our economy will remain vibrant

4. Puntland will not suffer water shortage ever again

The Bad points are

1. It costs about half million to 1 million to do, i am sure we can get it for $300-400 thousands.

2. You need cloud's to be present, u can't seed blue sky.

Now with puntland sky and i have looked at it, and it does have alot of clouds especially around the arid area's of nugaal and bari and mudug.

Anyways you can read about this excellent technology here

http://www.voanews.c om/english/archive/2 003-01/a-2003-01-11- 5-Cloud.cfm?moddate= 2003-01-11

Puntland Administration should see the visibility of this technology especially knowing that the livestock sector is apart of our economy and also nomad's forming section of our population.

The goodness of never suffering drought and keeping our nomads happy and the livestocks healthy and also boosting our economy because all countries will know our area is the best region for healthy animals should be consideration our parliament should look at..

Puntland needs to look to the future and inshallah when i make my money here in the west i am going back to my blessed land to help move it to the future.. smile.gif

osman_nz   

Oh yeah and we must close our border's, so other clans can't get our water sources..let them suffer droughts on their own..

Originally posted by osman_nz:

Oh yeah and we must close our border's, so other clans can't get our water sources..let them suffer droughts on their own..

Hahahhaha!

You must also program the rain-technology in such a way that the water doesn't fall on neighboring regions smile.gif

osman_nz   

Recovering the cloud seeding work's on cloud by cloud basis..if their is clouds in north mudug, that's when the seeding can be implemented, doesn't mean their will be cloud's in south mudug

And as for bari,and nugal they don't have neighbouring regions who aint apart of d-block federation.

Sool and Sanaag will be also closely monitored so the snm guys don't get any benefit out of when it's implemented down that area.

So really it's only south mudug guy's who might see benefits of it and only the one's in south galkacyo but that's about it...it won't be taken to area's of galgudud or galmudug.