Sign in to follow this  
Abtigiis

Senseless war with Faroole's clan might be the only option left for ONLF

Abtigiis   

LST

loooooool@Maned and Mirafadle. Manet health post and Miradfadle lower school'ka ESRDF dhistay aniga appraisalkii u horey taagnaa. It is a large and fierce community. I remember the first CPC (community project meeting) and elders who were really funny. Was my first encounter with Rer-Bari.

Anyway, you got my point. By any imagination, Garowe and Bossaso are far from the reach of our folks. Waxaan sheekada ka waday "aanada nin lihi ha u dhintee..." medieval logic. Bun hadii la waayo badalkiisaa la helaa. And taking the whole of Galadi and Bokh is no mean achievment and can compensate for the loss of youth. :D:D

Xinnfanin,

Since when are haweeku part of reeraha. Like modern day professional players, they can play for chelsea this season and end up with rivals Arsenal next season. Haweenku tol ma leh, and I wouldn't personally take as a gesture of how well the tolka is treated in Bosaso, if women who couldn't resist the long legs submit to their hearty desires. Especially when the alternatives are what the poet earlier said something low-kuusan! You can't blame the ladies. :D

On a serious note, bal adigu Abdilatif iswaryasta intaadan odhan fikirkani A&T unbaa qaba.

Kamaavi   

lol@ Che. Devide & conquer. That's good one.

Laakiin niyow Somalidu way isdili jirtay ismase qaawin jirin maxaa loo qarinayaa nimanka falxumadaa ku kacay?

Wallee ninkii soo joog laga waayo soo jiibsao waa laga heli doonaa!

Gheelle.T War ninyahow ninkaa A&T ma,fiyooba. Bun hadii lawaayo badalkiisaa lahelaa kuye.Ana waxaan is oranaye, cut him deal and say reer Galaadi, Bokh iyo Qaloocan Faroole darbi uma noqonayaan.

My geography extends into everywhere smile.gif

Jaffe01...Worse things happaned, it is silly for anybody to deny!

Divide and conquer is Tigrays are doing now and from the looks of it, they are doing pretty good job.

A&T,

I was only mentioning the achievements of O folks in the peaceful and stable Puntland. Marrying up I thought was one of Tolka’s grand achievements, especially when the Zubeyr boys marry from the royal houses in the east.

EDIT: Abdiladiif ayyaamahan Boosaaso baa laga soo wacayey

Kamaavi   

Gheele.T,

That barbaric and shameful act by the Puntland administration which is utterly disgusting and violates international law is not secret anymore. But what have been asked is to bring to justice and get punished.

Che,

You got it awoowe. Gumaystaha isaga qudhiis tamar noo waayey sidaas darteed buu waxa uu rabaa in awooda ONLF uu ku jabiyo soomaalida midaas waan la soconaa....

ElPunto   

Of all the myriad tragedies that are occuring in Somalia - that there is this much hoopla about 5 men handed over to the Ethiopians tells you a lot about Somalis. And a lot about certain posters' degenerate mental state.

Kamaavi   

^Puting aside what is occuring in Somalia or for that in Africa, instead of Puntland admin handling innocent civilians to their enemy wouldn't you agree it was better if they were hunged like this in Bossaso:

6qgmjt.jpg

Dare to say!