Sign in to follow this  
Shilling

Puntland's new flag should include a crescent moon and star

Originally posted by UZTAAD:

lool, thanks sxb A&t, inuu aad u garanyo bay ila tahay, mar aan addis tagay baan ku arkey tanoo kale, tipsi qai wat baa la dhaha.

A&T uncles are the governors, militia, spies and prison wardens for Ethiopia and have been for over 50 years, yet he talks about others. Adeer go eat that raw meat.

UZTAAD   

DUKE, ninkaan labada dhinac baa inuu lug kula jiro buu rabaa marka taasna suurto gal mahan waa inuu dhan isu raacaa, ama onlf tiisa or the canjeelada and the raw meat.

UZTAAD   
Originally posted by FiqiKhair:

[QB] Uztaad how delusional you're brother I am saying that the first flag is not yours all you did was just rotate the flag that I

in fact i was one of the first participant of idamaale flag contest and I contributed one with blue color, star and crescent and then we realized similar flag is been used by Uighur rebels so we stop but it served good purpose and inspired all this flag contest ,

I concede the one you are referring I have used some of your original work but I modified it , you know all the flags are very very similar .

my friend it is not worth arguing over it unless it is officially adopted by the state.

^Sxb you're backtracking now, atleast you acknowledged that you atleast took my original work not much of an apology or admission but nevertheless. You said that flag was first send to allidamaale around the same time the flag you mentioned was in contest with another one that I also designed and allidmaale asked which one the readers preferred.

And it was me in there who outlined the Uyghur factor because the contest were originally of the choosing of the two flags the one you mentioned and another one popular with allidamaale that I also designed, that I mentioned that the flag already existed and belongs to East Turkistan and its still up there.

But nevertheless my friend kugu fogaani maayo and I will leave you a face saving exist for you and will not pursue it any further.

Abtigiis   

Dear Oodweyne,

please volunteer your thoughts on what the flag should look like. I recommend that it includes a Ship under surveillance.

I also think Puntland needs to print its own currency which should feature the founding father YEY, raising a clinched fist atop an Ethiopian tank. At the back of the notes, the inscription should read: "In Piracy, we trust".

UZTAAD   

Originally posted by Abtigiis & Tolka:

Uztaadku show waa nin wax qaad qaadka yaqaan when it comes to intellectual property rights!

:D:D

ha ii gafin sxb odoga fiqikheyre xooga misundertanding baana dhex maray oo waxii calamadii baa isula ekaaday hadase wuu fahmay xaqiida mark stop your cheap shot.

Abtigiis   
:D:D haye, Uztaad. Hedde waan qaadan waayey oo ceeb bay ila noqotay nin wayn oo koleetiga la haysto. :D Xaal iyo xurmayn iga gudoon uztaad. DHL baan kuugu soo diri succulent Tilapia served with Mash Potato.

GAAROODI   

new flag more retoric of statehood. ...? mind numbing.

puntland reminds me of a confused christien, you ask him who is god is jesus god or is he the son of god, and they will tell he is both.

puntland are you a state or a regional body? but...but..we are both.

loooooooooooooool.

at least somaliland has the balls to say i am a seperate nation.

Abtigiis   

Garoodi, your observation is right. This confusion and ball-less-ness is not out of reason. It typifies the different moral values that reign in the two respective regions. Transparency and badheedh in one, obfuscation iyo daba-wareeg in the other.

UZTAAD   

Originally posted by Jacaylbaro:

quote:Originally posted by Abtigiis & Tolka:

"In Piracy, we trust".

:D:D:D:D:D

Jb, kiinnu In Qaat we trust ku qorta

A&T,adinkan in Canjeelo xabashi ,t we trust.

Xiin waa runtii Aw Tusbaxle caaqiba maleh. Haddu u habar wacday Oodweyne?

Don't be simpleton, Puntland has not and will not declare secession. It will continue to be a constructive state for the restoration of the Somali state. It is not going the road to nowhere like Somaliland.