Sign in to follow this  
Abtigiis

Cowke and Caaqil

Abtigiis   

These two guys have a lot of similarities. Cowke endeared himself to die-hard Puntlanders like Aw Muse and Jachpar by posting stories after stories of bravados about who has always been in charge of Somali politics. He even got the tacit approval of the god-father of the Puntland crew in SOL -Xinnfanin. But it took the scrutiny of the eagle-eyed Mr. Somalia to unravel his cover. In the end, it became clear he is a pretender who probably belongs to Galmudug and Caalin's turf.

Caaqiil has also been effusive in his praise of Somaliland and was harsh on its detractors. But Jacayalbaro sent me a PM few days ago saying he is on the heel of this guy because he got tips that he is a mole. Now, we all know the semi-Makhirian Caaqil is indeed a fifth-columnist.

The moral of the story: appearances can be deceiving.

BOB   

I see you want to start another world cup huh? :D Who's the favourite to win the lot in this new tournament? smile.gif

PS. Why don't you apply for the vacant Brazilian and hire your buddy Ngonge as your assistant...now that would've been a sight because you'd even argue about who will take the throw ins iska daa intaanba wax kale la gaarin. :D

Peace, Love & Unity.

Abtigiis   

lool! Bob, war the new Brazil is taking shape and look at the names who will [probably make up the 2014 team.

Julio Cesar (34)

Maicon (33) - Mario Fernandes (23) - Thiago Silva (29) - Marcelo (27)

Hernanes (29) - Ramires (27)

Kaká (32) - Ganso (24)

Neymar (22) - Pato (24)

Substitutes: Victor (31)- Daniel Alves (31)- Miranda (29)- Sandro (25)- Coutinho (22)- Robinho (30)- Nilmar (29)

Jacayl- xaji'guna ma farsamo kale oo inagu dhexjirtaybaa? i thought he was genuine Somalilander? :D

Abtigiis   

Originally posted by Jacaylbaro:

Xaajigu = Cowke ...........
:D

Kolka wax laguu sheegaad wax garataa! :D:D

Alleylaha anigaa indha'la'aa ee it was all there to see!

BOB   

Originally posted by Abtigiis & Tusbax:

lool! Bob, war the new Brazil is taking shape and look at the names who will [probably make up the 2014 team.

Julio Cesar (34)

Maicon (33) - Mario Fernandes (23) - Thiago Silva (29) - Marcelo (27)

Hernanes (29) - Ramires (27)

Kaká (32) - Ganso (24)

Neymar (22) - Pato (24)

Substitutes: Victor (31)- Daniel Alves (31)- Miranda (29)- Sandro (25)- Coutinho (22)- Robinho (30)- Nilmar (29)

That's a wishful thinking but I'm sure almost half of the names you mentioned won't be around come 2014 Insha Allah and most certainly I can't see Kaka & Robinho still being around.

PS. Maxaa ku daba dhigay reer S'Land iyo P'Land adigu? labaduba waa xidid ee faraha ka qaad ninyahow plus JB gabadh buu isiiyay ee isku xishoo sodoh baad tahaye. :D

Peace, Love & Unity.

Abtigiis   

War JB- saaxiib ayaan nahay ninyahoow.

Dadna siilaanyo ayaan u jeclahay. Laakiin dee kolkuu soo dhajiyey Thread's leh ONLF signed peace agreement with Ethiopia (asagoo og in laba shaqsi sheekadood tahay) ayuu dhiigu igu kacaa!

:D:D

BOB   

JB is more than saxiibkaa today oo waa xidid maanta ee sidaa u ogoow hadaba oo wuxuu ku dhahana u dulqaado anigaa kaa xaal marine. :D

PS. D!ridhaba ama Jigjiga ayaan gabar u doonan ee ma i raaceysaa?

Peace, Love & Unity.