Sign in to follow this  
N.O.R.F

QA with Norf

N.O.R.F   

Originally posted by Baashi:

I am not implying anything. I want to find out where you stand on the critical issues.

So you are a Somali nationalist! Your support for Al Shabaab is based on your opposition against Ethiopian occupation?

You are not
for
what Al Shabaab, as a movement, stand for . You are just
against
TFG and Ethiopians.

I am for the cause of ridding Somalia of Ethiopians AND applying a rule of law based on Sharia. Your question is one of methodology. Not being in favour of the methodology you raised (forced implementation of Sharia) does not mean one is against the cause.

Dabshid, I'm in favour of a referendum in the SSC regions. Those who are in favour of the occupation should not really be complaining about that though should they?

RedSea   

^Burcawi ha ubaxin saaxib.

The choice for me is simple. If this was somali civil war, I wouldn't take sides but since this is a foreign enemy invading close to home then the obvious choice is to support those whom you share both blood, faith, and ethnicity. Even the Somali djabuuti, NFD somalis and Somali galbeed support the Muqdisho masses. It has nothing to do with anything but has alot to do with whom is invovled, Ethiopia.