Sign in to follow this  
N.O.R.F

QA with Norf

N.O.R.F   

^Always been receptive to a viable alternative pal. An alternative under an Islamic unbrella without criminals at the helm can only be a good thing.

Thierry.   

^Always been receptive to a viable alternative pal. An alternative under an Islamic umbrella without criminals at the helm can only be a good thing.

Awoowe baashiyow there you have it and I hope it answers the questioned you posed me in the other topic

The brother answered your question loud and clear in the previous post you stated that you are either a fully fledged secessionist or you are pro Somaliweyn. The world is not as black and white as you make it seem.

Baashi   

I am sure an Islamic umbrella can only be good. But that is not what I asked. All I am asking you is unequivocal answer. If you must go ahead and gimme an "in depth" version.

Thierry, do not be a simpleton. He has not answered the question. He is either for secession or he is for Al Shabaab. If Al Shabaab wins the war there will be another war between the two as they don't see eye to eye on the question of united Somalia under Sharia law presided by an Islamist. It is that simple. I want to know NOW where my man Northerner stands on the question of secession when it hits the brick wall that is Al Shabaab.

N.O.R.F   

Will you allow Al-Shabaab after they kick Tigre's behind and liberate parts of the South to turn around and spread the message by force to other parts of Somalia that once existed.

Al Shabab are fighting an occupation awoow. Lets make that crystal clear. Any spread by force is obviously wrong and I will never agree to it but you're implying that Islam is being spread by force as we speak! Lets not mislead the gallary odayga.

Baashi   

I am not implying anything. I want to find out where you stand on the critical issues.

So you are a Somali nationalist! Your support for Al Shabaab is based on your opposition against Ethiopian occupation?

You are not for what Al Shabaab, as a movement, stand for . You are just against TFG and Ethiopians.

Gabbal   

Originally posted by Al Burcaawi:

Shabab are fighting an occupation awoow. Lets make that crystal clear. Any spread by force is obviously wrong and I will never agree to it but you're implying that Islam is being spread by force as we speak! Lets not mislead the gallary odayga.

His questions are actually legitimate. What you see as "spread by force" in a scenario where Al Shabaab goes to Somaliland after winning the south, that organization would actually view it as a natural extension of their rule to a natural land that should, and will be under their sovereignty.

So what is it? Do you support Al Shabaab, and the Islamic resistance which will not discriminate bringing Islamic rule to the northwest based on petty clan or political divisions or are you just against the TFG/Ethiopia?

If you say Al Shabaab, I will accept your position as holistic since it refuses TFG/Ethiopia and supports Islamic rule in one breath but if you say you are just against TFG/Ethiopia then I will accept your position as only favoring that which you see is beneficial to Somaliland, i.e. sticking to clan politics.

Baashi   

Blve you me awoowe I am not, in any shape or form, implying anything. I am convinced that secessionists and Al-Shabaab have diametrically opposed interests. When the two interest clash you will be forced to take a stand. I would like to know NOW which flag would you be waving if that day comes.

Kashafa   

North,

You came here with a sincere effort and have acquitted yourself admirably. Dadka muran meesha uu soo fadheestay, what they are looking for is a 'gotcha!' moment. Don't give it to them. It's as if they're saying: "We're in the mud(by being flag-waving Tol'ka enthusiasts), and so must you!"

Tell them that some of us(Umada Soomaliyeed) haven't been raised, fed, and weaned on cuqdad, inferiority complex, and Tol'ka BS. Tell them that some of us, though we may differ on matters political and idealogical, unanimously support the bedrock universal principles of armed military resistance against oppression and occupation. Tell them that some of us don't give a crap whether our Tol jumps off a cliff or not.

Somaliland would be in great hands if principled men like you were at it's helm.

Baashi, answer the question yourself, fat old man: Before the Al-Shabaab can come up North, they first have got to pass through Galkacyo, Bosaaso, and Garowe. Will you support them in their campaign to cleanse Puntland from the dhabo-qoodhis that now rule it and provide supply lines and bases for the Ethiopian army. Yes or no, put up or shut up.

Watch him come back with six sigma terminology: inta bay ka dhacthay, xaga bay ahayd, sidaan baynu rabnaa.

Baashi   

Kelligii Muslim Kashafa,

The short answer is NO. Sheikh Gacameey, Sheikh Abdullahi Cali Salad, Sheikh Dahir do not need to take lectures from M.o.r.y.a.n-in-Chief IndhaCadde.

Is that crystal clear enough for you?