Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Historic : President Yusuf @ the UN ...full pics SOL...

The picture's are indeed very historic

Nice Pictures indeed Reminds me of the picture below. Thanks for sharing it with us.

Long live the President H.E. ABDULLAHI YUSUF AHMAD

PRESIDENT ABDIRASHID ALI SHARMAARKE WITH JFK.

normal_cabdirashiiid%25201962%2520washin

OLOL   

May Allah bless his soul - President Dr. Abdirishiid Ali Sharmaake was perhaps the second best Somali leader after Aden Adde. So was Abdullahi Isse( May Allah bless his soul too!)

The most nauseating thing is that most of Yeey’s cheerleaders are all from his immediate clan! I wonder why you don't see any one else who is so fanatically promoting this warlord. The people who are cheerleading for Yeey are blinded by clannish hogwash.

I must confess that I have been stunned by the fanfare of some of these cheerleaders, specially in this forum.

I doubt if they share at least one thing in common with the rest of us- average people - i doubt if they have the desire to see an end to the suffering and despair so rampant in Somalia today. These people are driven by clan creed , which is to dominate others and be leechers on the government dispensation....Call me a naysayer, Call me whatever you wish but when it comes to politics and the behavior of certain folks, I take my calling from history and experience.

It is also depressing to see people who are likely to be of common sense failing to see the idiocy of their clan obsession. They are all on your face, giving support to a warlord and villain like Yeey , whose whole clan mindset is to wreak more havoc in Somalia today. I think their gestures of nationalism and patriotic flag waving are phony. they are not interested in peace.

Those individuals from other clans who are still counting on this ruthless tyrant are either desperately naïve or are careless opportunists. I am telling to those who want to jump on the bandwagon and praise this cunning autocrat to sit back and take a deep breath. Anyone who thinks that Yeey is serious about peacefully resolving the Somali conflict must be hallucinating.