Sign in to follow this  
mr-diib

the beloved puntland troop are leaving mogdisho

mr-diib   

whats hapening mogdisho is unexceptible and out of dis world this war is not abt religion or abt goverment or tribe its abt ***** ppl who havn't got wat 2 do except enjoying killing hundrens innocent ppl eitha u pro or anti tell me one reason why ppl r fighting each otha between ppl and hiding behind da civilian ppl. so puntland troops are leaving after they presedent spoke 2 them and they planing the way 2 come out peacefuly

What on earth Puntlanders still doing in Murdersho City, Even though i was born there, i have no intention in going back to Murdersho.War reer Puntland isaga baxo meesha ,finally i really really really would like to see or witness how these holligans will behave. Ka soco meesha

mr-diib   

there is alot of hiden story which is not on da sites bt u will see very soon as u know they havn't involved the fight since siciid dheere resined or dismist. the reason they stayed there was coz we didn't want ppl 2 see they we were in mugdisho because of presedent bt coz of the goverment and we didn't care who is presedent as long as our ppl south 2 get civilized goverment bt it didn't work what more can we

osman_nz   

mr diib last story i read about p/l troopers was that they headed back to puntland and only 700 stayed back in the south...