Sign in to follow this  
Paragon

In Pictures: Freedom Fighters

Paragon   

^^These are the kids which the TFG calls 'Terrorist cells'. Just local residents (many of them children) fighting against Ethiopian carnage. Shame the world supports Ethiopia in its genocidal acts.

Ibtisam   

^^ I guess they did not tell you either. "Terrorist" has been re defined: It now means anyone who has a different view, including women and children. I only heard of the redefinition after I saw a little kid on TV being arrested for terrorism charges- he looked about 5yrs old :rolleyes:

Paragon   

^^ :D SomaliEconomist, are you hoping the topic is purely a PR campaign? Sorry bro, these pictures aren't mine. They are Shabelle's.

So seeing a child fighting the Ethiopian occupiers you whole-heartedly support and cherish had an effect on your conscience? Hmm! Didn't know you had one smile.gif .

Paragon   

^Any luck with your research so far? You know I can tell you my intentions right away. You just have to ask... smile.gif

Now, off you go. Do your research.

Ibtisam   

^^^You are kidding me right?? What other possible intention could there be?? I think there are some funny people on this forum with fancy names! :rolleyes:

A.J.   

Xanthus, that is a bit of scary avatar you got, what you trying to scare us all into submission? :D

RedSea   

Paragon,

Thanks for the images inader, we need to be reminded the struggles that these innocent are facing in their own homeland from merciless enemies.

Indeed who has the least amount Islamnimo and Somalinimo would feel sorry for even teh kids who have no choice but to defend their land and homes.

Let alone feeling sympathy, instead they have even sided with the enemy itself.

Thanks Paragon for the reminder.

Ninka kalena dee warkiisa naga daa,sowtii aan ogayn halkaad kaga soo hadhay maalinkii hore. lool