Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Kismayu: Abdirizaq Taano placed in prison by Jabiso.

MZanzi   

Hornafrica kuwaan haisku daaalin ....awoowd eey wax iskaga celiyaan hadeey qabaan 9 sano meelaha maeysan ka ciyeen sidi dawacadi

MZanzi   

ninyoho maanta mushaarki markaad qaadatay waad isku dhex yaacday ....bal maxaan wax jar ka tuura anaa twin towers laiga soo tuuray

NASSIR   

Kismaayo, like Mogadishu, need a regional reconciliation process and the inclusion of all the clans that traditionally reside there. Or else, No group would break the cycle of narrow defeats, and temporary celebrations thereof will only add salt to an injured society.

^^^Indeed, Camir wise words.

Horn adeer, you should not continue to embarrass yourself. Hiiraale went on a donkey, then you had the roadblock Dr Taano and he was captured.

If this was Al Shabaab or Clan Court would he be in jail? No, the locals got their man.

My own opinion, no need to cut his limbs let the fool go back to Holland.

Gabbal   

Duke, during the course of my participation in SOL forums, I have learned to talk to you seriously is to try to have a logical conversation with a 5 year old.

Where people saw your dedication to the Ethiopian bombardment of SOmalia, I saw sheer lunacy and an illogical mental thinking.

Yes, reer Puntland, the "locals" threw Barre Hiiraale out. The same locals that were silent when Morgan and Afgaduud called for help. smile.gif

MZanzi   

Originally posted by HornAfrique:

Yes, reer Puntland, the "locals" threw Barre Hiiraale out. The same locals that were silent when Morgan and Afgaduud called for help.
smile.gif

:D:D:D:D:D He was never quite sure but really sane