Sign in to follow this  
Jacpher

Al-Shabaab Sends Beheading Threat to Baashi

Jacpher   

Al-Shabaab, the extremist group in Somalia whom Washington have added to its terrorist list recently have issued a death threat in the form of slaughtering as a groat to SOL member briefly after he posted a two paragraph piece questioning their stature as macsuumiin on the internet. The group is said to feed his flesh to the cannibal army in Moqdisho.

"When you're engaged in a war against infidels, you don't question the stature of our leaders", said Al-Camel Abu Herder, a spokesman for the group on anonymous condition. "We don't perceive our political opponents in Somalia as Somalis and Muslims even though they appear to wear Somali skin or pray to Makkah", he added. "There are known knowns and unknown knowns," as he quoted Donald Rumsfeld, the former US Secretary of Defense.

Another fake news website known as dayniile broke a report last month the group carried out the beheading of sixty year old man after he failed to intervene and stop a teenage boy masturbating in public bathroom that he witnessed. The man reportedly argued the teenage boy was caught up in the moment and did not notice the man's presence. The man was told to cite the Shahada multiple times by the executioner. He was told good Muslims like Sadaam say the Shahada words few times before they die.

The head of the group, Al-Mohamed Al-Samatar Abu-Qowsaar warned if Baashi does not repent to Kaligii Muslim forces and denounce his comments, the order would be carried out in eighty eight minutes. As of this writing, Baashi has fifty six minutes left to live.

In a press release, the presidential spokesman Jaamac Daahir said president Cabdulaahi Yusuf was shocked, terrified and paralyzed by the news. "I thought America had beheading threat defense shield", president was quoted. His primary physician quickly put him on an organ transplant list but later found no matching. Ethiopian Airways confirmed the president on a six o'clock flight to Addis where they found a matching donor.

Brought to you by fake news dot com.

^ Indeed.

so jimcaale you remain silent on 'The tigre slaughtering innocent civilians' and 'tigre defecating in the mosque'.... and you break your silence with this BS ......... :D

you guys (TFG supporters) are made from 1 cookie cutter ..or is it one person posting under different names ?

Jacpher   

^Bal adba. :D Give me a moment to my inbox.

Not suitable for comedy. There's no coming back to tis and tat qabyaalad politicking on this corner. The never ending idiocy of my 'adeer' is better than others' 'adeer' My Muslim is better than your Muslim. My PL is better than your SL. My monkey takes a better dump than yours. None sense.

For the last time, these armed idhiyats are no rescue saints from heaven. Stop treating them as such. The most monstrous murders Somalia has ever seen and rampaged through the country for the past seventeen years are in the mix. A warlord made millions off of drugs baptized them and they're junudulaah all of the sudden?

G I V E M E A B R E A K

Fabregas   

I guess this has to do with a little jome I had with Baashi in that thread? For which He didn't seem to understand the joke.....

In any case, Jimcaale, your case would have more credibility, were it not for your cries on this forum such as:

" Xabashis are 50 Muslims". " ooo,Xabashis are a better evil than Alshabaab". " Were better of seeking alliances with Ethiopia".

Kashafa   

***********PLEASE RESPECT THE RULES OF THE WEBSITE AND STOP THE PERSONAL INSULTS***********

[ April 25, 2008, 10:39 AM: Message edited by: Admin ]

Fabregas   

Lazie, adiga beryahan waa laga shakiyey.......I fink we mite have 2 send one of the elite sirdoons, based in North America, a niqabi trained in martial arts and commando raids........timaha lagu jid jidi hadad wax ka sheegtid Islamic Courts mar dambe! Just kidding, back to studying!

Kashafa   

Thank you, my lady. So do you.

Admin: Next time you delete my posts in totality, I'm out of this place. Censorship while highly amusing at times, gets played out when used repeatedly to safeguard the feelings of people with repugnant arguments. It loses the novelty factor. If you've got a problem with withering no-holds-barred writing, then u should know I don't suffer fools lightly. A logical argument, even if personally abhorrent to me, gets a logical reasoned response, this is a discussion forum after all. But honqaaco, gets nothing but mockery and ridicule. Sidaas oo ogow.

Man Friday introduced the personal element(his dhabodhilif cousin), not me. He used his 'plight'(tears in my eyes, dawg, and I cain't see) as an crutch to rant and rave against the Resistance. Let this be a lesson to our resident dhabo-dhilifs here: Grief will not insulate you, nor can it be used to excuse away dhabo-dhilif-nimo

^kashafa, lets be honest here. You were a bit too harsh. Instead of coming to terms with it, handadaad aaba admin u gashay.

I don't know how many times I have to repeat this to people, if you want to leave, please exit with grace and dont look back but no need inaad ninka meesha kala haayo aad handadid for cleaning up his place.

PS:Hello to you too@abuu G

Jacpher   

Whatever got deleted, I'm sure it was a run off at the mouth. I suggest the psychotic kid should get too religious about his persona instead of playing elevated soul to chastise others.

Emperor   

Originally posted by Jimcaale:

The head of the group, Al-Mohamed Al-Samatar Abu-Qowsaar warned if Baashi does not repent to Kaligii Muslim forces and denounce his comments, the order would be carried out in eighty eight minutes. As of this writing, Baashi has fifty six minutes left to live.

:D LOol, Just creative, Jimmy thanks for making my day. However, like Baashi said it ain't a joke, Alshabaab will, in no time for real cut his throat mercilessly for speaking his mind and for waving the white peaceful negotiations flag.

Gabbal   

Originally posted by Jimcaale:

I suggest the
psychotic
kid should get too religious about his persona instead of playing elevated soul to chastise others.

Looks like a personal insult to me.