Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

President Rayale receives British ambassador

The President of Somaliland, Mudane Dahir Rayale Kahin received this evening a delegation from the British embassy in Addis Ababa led by Ambassador Norman Ling and other senior diplomats who are on a short visit to Somaliland.

In a communiqué issued by the President's press office, Mudane Rayale and Ambassador Ling met this evening to discuss the strengthening of the ties between the two countries in terms of economic, security and democratic developments.

Ambassador Ling thanked the people and the government of Somaliland for the warm welcome afforded to his delegation and praised the ability of Somaliland to maintain peace and stability in the country whilst at the same time promoting good governance and democratic institutions.

President Rayale responded to the Ambassador's comments by stating that Somaliland aims to continue on its path to democracy and assured the diplomats that Somaliland will hold free and fair elections similar to the previous ones.

President Rayale thanked the United Kingdom for its continued support of the people of Somaliland and paid tribute to the historical ties between the two countries.

Also attending the dinner for the British diplomats were the Somaliland Minister of Finance, Mudane Hussein Ali Duale, the Minister of Home Affairs, Mudane Abdillahi Ismail Ali, the Minister of State at the Foreign Office, Saeed Mohamud Nur and the Somaliland representative to the United Kingdom, Mudane Aden Musa Jibril.

Source Qarannews

funny man between what two countries? and what mutual economic developments tell me one thing that somaliland state of somalia exports to the UK? And also when did somaliland adopt the british governance system of a Home Affairs minister why cant you just say interior or be adventirous like the americans and invent a new one like homeland security but stop imitating the british.... they probably set it up before the visit can imagine riyale saying to his cabinet we need something new for their visit cuz last time they werent happy about the last surprise looool

Besides no offence to nobody just having a bad day and who better to go at it then the successionists ahhh feels much better... Anyways at least i responded thats something jacaylbaro's endless postings about somaliland needed cuz as am typing this post feels quite lonely :D

damn man u too quick walaahi u should be thanking me man waan ku camirey your topic loool.

But honestly never heard of the home affairs thing so when did they appoint this guy cuz it looks timed~~~~~~~~~~~ :D

Naah bro never heard of it besides i still can remember vividly the sign of Interior ministry MING SING restaurant golada agteeda... dont live that far away looool laakin home affairs is exclusvely for the british even tough i suspect the canadians got it too.