Sign in to follow this  
Paragon

'Oh, this sucks!'

STOIC   

^^^Must you subject us to their gawping looks, Saaxiib.I have got them saved in my head now every time I see their pictures.Hope they didn't flop down on the floor.They should have atleast tried to sustain the pretense that surrounds them.I don't like my "President" to be seen in such a wilted state.Can someone delete this debasing picture? :D

STOIC   

Che,

I think I felt I could trick anyone to beleive I was born in Xafaada Medina in the Capital city of Mogadishu, so hush don't put me on the spotlight.There was that unreal time close to a decade ago when I was going through the sponsorship interviews in Nairobi when I began to feel I wasn't really who I was making myself to be.Becareful I was burdened with the Somali knowledge of citizenship rules and regulations at a younger age-Once a Somali always a Somali citizen ;)

STOIC   

Xidigo,

I was only yielding contemptibly to the impulse of the above image.In response to your question, I don’t support the TFG neither could I tell you why I don’t like them since I never got the interest to keep up with Somali politics except in a few instances where I tried to get involved with Somaliland issue . The Somali war is unfortunate profound war that has brought miseries to many Somalis. As a result of such misfortunes I try to keep up with Somali news just to see if things will ever change. I grew up in a two different world though deep in my heart I closely identify myself as a Somali citizen although I lurch sometimes towards Somaliland identity due to an obvious bias.

Edit: did you just delated your question? oh this sucks! :(

Xidigo   

^ lool @oh this sucks! :D

I deleted because I meant it for someone else and not you. I have never came across any of your post in which you were supporting the TFG. So there is no need for such a question.

Sorry about that and thanks for the explanation.

Paragon   

^it's upside-down world ma is tiri horta? It aint normal. This should've offended the 'other' umentionable camp.

STOIC   

Stoic, Don't tell me a Kenyan came to the States as flight 13 Qaxooti

Che,

As, was of course, when I was coming to America you could walk in to any house in Eastleigh, Nairobi and walk out with a sponsorship if your pocket will allow you to cough four thousand bucks! Just as important it is for you to figure out who was eligible to come to America under flight thirteen, it was non-issue for the immigration to inspect for bullet proof on people chests and legs.More people, of course, were aware of the sponsorship business.No one disagreed vehemently that there were people coming from Kenya and claiming to be from Somalia, but no one cared as long as you were thin, weighted less than 170 pounds, and eat caanjero for breakfast and bariis for lunch. Whether for good or ill I don’t know I have taken someone in Mogadishu or Erigavo opportunity to come to America.More, and more critics, pointed out our flaws in our Somali, but at the end of the day no one gave rat-assse about where you were born since every Somali wherever born will always be a Somali citizen. ;)

Paragon   

Wuxuu Meles la noogey, oo King Kong la madluumey, ayuu Yeey uriyey....

I think the old man's senses have malfunctioned. Implants please smile.gif .