Sign in to follow this  
Fiqikhayre

Why people perceive me wrongly!

MMA talk is cheap now, talk to me when I actually break some camel milk rules but not prior to that, understand?

Ah, the shia fairy-tale believer tries to talk to me now! Something is telling me that you still haven't yet recovered from the humiliating revelation of yesterday. Adeer deal with your low selfesteem and your mega inferiority complex as you can't compete with me in any way, shape or form! Sorry, only revealing as someone had to tell you the truth!

Khalaf   

Originally posted by mystic:

quote:Originally posted by David_Letterman:

I'm from Yey's clan but never would i die for this traitor

would i die for Shariif the real president or a Female patriotic president?

yes!

May Allah bless your soul. I knew that I couldn’t generalize all P-Landers as supporters of Abdullahi Yusuf. Where can we find more of you
:D

Originally posted by Mujaahid: Red Sea:

[QB] ^Mystic,Xiinfaniin is also Plander.There are many other nomads here such as my dear friend,Soo maal,Mansa Munsa,Maakhir, who hail from Sool and Sanaag,all of them are against this evil act.

^^looool let me get this right Mystic n Red u judge 1/3 of somalia, a ppl with a rich history and of important historical signficance in somalia on the opinions of ppl on SOL? hahahaha FUNNY walaa! :D ..........mystic walaalshiis David_letterman a puntlnder may want to die for Sh. Shariff....but there were many Puntlanders who left their homes even in the west to fight and die for the sake of Islam (their intentions!).....dont put their name in vein walaalshiis and judge an entire ppl on one individual leader or individuls that support him....this is only politics