Sign in to follow this  
Cowke

Sheikh Sharif Meets President Of Turkey. (PICS)

Rayaale ayaad ku khafiiftay adiga ,,,, do u even say his name during the prayers or when you're sleeping ?? ,,, :D

Why is it only him who has that "Visitor" Card ??

Cowke   

Thankful, don't even bother responding to jacaylbaroly. His merfish govt only wills hurt him in the long run. I mean seriously bro his leaders give ethiopia their port for free, it has killed their economy and berbera today is ghost town with no activity whatsoever the least you would expect is ethiopia returns the favor and support their case for recognition. Heck even the headquarters of the A.U is located in their city surely they can put in a good word for somaliland cause but they never do and these ****** still bend over backwards for what is probably their biggest enemy.

Puntland though is a bit different, at least we tell ethiopia you better recognize 1 somalia and federal system for somalia or else i doubt puntland will even ally with them, so we do have our benefits from it and in the long run somalia will be 1 and federal where all states take part in the decision proces of the nation and not just hamar!!!

Thankful I want to know what u think of the ensuing crisis in somaliland, you know that silanyo is probably going to end up leaving this merfish govt and taking his people along with him and forming new administration for burco if he doesn't get presidency of somaliland? You think he will come to garowe to sign over his region status as federal state at garowe or you think farole will go to burco with ahmed walad abdalla and get it signed over there? or will it happen somewhere else like jabuti? Will sharif be present? These are some of the questions I would like you to answer, forget jacaylbaro the guy has politicians that are 24hrs/7 days a week high on khat and their policies show that.

Last thing bro, what about if silanyo does indeed lead somaliland, do you think the oodweyn people will stick around for the "revenge attacks" from silanyo? or will they ditch this somaliland mess? What about awdal? Could we possibly get two new regions awdal and oodweyne ppl into federalism if silanyo takes power? Either way bro an election or no election means a disaster for somaliland. If you can comment on something like this it would be appreciated, because at least its realistic!!!

Khudbadaasi ayuu madaxweynuhu ku jeediyey Afka Carabiga.

:D:D ... Niyow Shariifkana af carabi looga taag heli maayo xataa haduu China tago ,, lol

Originally posted by Jacaylbaro:

Rayaale ayaad ku khafiiftay adiga ,,,, do u even say his name during the prayers or when you're sleeping ?? ,,,
:D

Why is it only him who has that "Visitor" Card ??

Its pretty sad smile.gif

Originally posted by Cowke:

Yeah I saw that one garowe online lol. It's good to see Puntland is getting involved more in the international scene that would not be possible if abdullahi yusuf didn't introduce the federalism which I personally thing is the greatest system to be implemented in Somalia. If we would've of gone that route of jamac ali jamac today farole would not be standing there but only sharif :eek:

How can you say that about the King Jamac cali jamac. shame on you cowke your a fake king :D

Cowke   

Xaji, Fake king? lol jamac ali jamac pays my uncle hospital bills in nairobi till this day who got shot in the leg saving his backside in garowe and getting him out of town. Bro if u knew who I was you would be kissing my damn feet!!! Even farole came to our house before he left to garowe to get advice from my father!!!

Jamac Ali Jamac if he is so supported why doesnt he even step foot in puntland? He was exiled out and never returns. Even YEY comes back now and then but not jamac sxb he was traitor that guy!!!

Even If i wanted to I could release pictures of the director of puntland oil issa dholowa with our family back in the 80's he was young man then though :D

Originally posted by Cowke:

silanyo is probably going to end up leaving this merfish govt and taking his people along with him and forming new administration for burco if he doesn't get presidency of somaliland?

Are all Silaanyo "people" part of the Kulmiye party? What about those that are supporting UDUB, or UCID?