Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Bossaso port booms with business - report with PICS

nuune   

DullQarney, give up brother, and move on, is not BIG deal hadii lagu qarxiyey and you were proven wrong, gar laba nin kama wada qosliso, don't always try to be the winner, and that picture you said I made it LARGER is just from the same picture you posted, check its URL, same thing, so give it up brother, no muran, you got busted, end of story.

Jiiq, qeelo, buuq iyo Quuqda badan waa laga fiicanyahay, move on, bring on something different other than your constant insisting of that picture.

nuune   

Duke, akhii, true, the business is booming, but we should fight the pirates, it is bad image when our economy is being associated with pirates!

bad image for Somalis of every corner

nuune   

Jaceylbaro, I am amazed that there is no such thing as pirates in Somaliland coast lines, how do you guys protect the coast that Puntland cannot do it, some lessons are needed there!

Malika   

Originally posted by nuune:

Jaceylbaro, I am amazed that there is no such thing as pirates in Somaliland coast lines, how do you guys protect the coast that Puntland cannot do it, some lessons are needed there!

^Location,Location,Location ,its about Location Nuune,check out the location of puntland and the spoil for choice for the pirates as they have access to one of the worlds oldest ship routes.

nuune   

^^ True, and here I thought the Red Sea would be vulnerable to pirate attacks, but not as much as the BIG Indian Ocean smile.gif