Sign in to follow this  
Sharif_seylaci

New somaliland pictures

lol. Nuune xaaji, ma ila arkinoo in wax yara khaldan yihiin? Adigaaba iga daran. Magaaladii aaba horey soo dhigtay. Gacan iyo nus saaxiibkeey.

Ankee kan oo Saylac isagana sheekadiis cirka ineey jirtaa u maleyhaa. Buurta oo weyn oo xeebta, Thailand ee iila egtahay. Tsunami area. :D

It is borame i have bin there 2005 i can confrorm it why would i put something else on it that picture is also borame but thats behind the mountans plus that pictur was taken 1970 and this was taken 2005

i have a website u can see

http://www.world66.com/africa/somaliland/lib/gallery/showimage?pic=africa/somaliland/copy_of_borama

see it your self

Jabhad   

LST, you are right my friend, that does not look like typical Somali city. The architecture and the material used in those building look like more European than Somali. I see structres that appear to be churches than mosques atheer. Were are abdi2005 and his team of investigators when you need them the most??

RedSea   

^wow,thanks Saylici,I was more impressed by the beautiful coastline of Seylac.

P.S.Northerner, ma ila aragtay, ninkii Jaylaani,muxuu iskaga qadhmuunanayaa sawirada yar.

me   

Who built the port? who built the airport? who built the roads?

buraoberbera.jpg

Singapore%20PIL%20liner%20MV%20Kota%20Ra

sd25.jpg

Yes you are right The Somali Republic! not the secessionist mafia, so no need to include those pictures in the secessionist propaganda. Be thankful for what the Somali Republic has done for the North West.

borama_galleryfull

You don’t have to look very closely to see that this is not Borame and that in the picture you can see allot of churches

Adeer nimaan gaar aah baa iska leh daallo airlines uu Magaalada Djbouti baa xafiskuugu ugu weyn ku yaal ka labbad magaalada hargeysa marka waa wax anaga noo gaar men i have bin 2 borame i can confrorm it is dont worry guyz december i am going saylac borame hargeysa berbera burao ceerigabo and get more better pictures soo u will see

me   

^^I asked you who built the Port, the Airport and the roads? and are you still claiming that that picture with the 5 churches is Borame?

Those are no churches but mosqes but belive what u wanne belive any way who build those port airport was build by the english

And the port was build by russian and chineese ingeneers

g13.jpg

u wanne hear what somalia govement siyaad regime has done for somaliland nothing only thatt in that up

but what is your deep hatred towards u see ur from woqoyi galbeed what is it tell me

me   

^^That skull can be from a victim of the 'clan-cleansing' perpetrated by the SNM. This picture proves nothing.

However you not answering a direct question proves allot.

The port was built by the Somali Republic

The airport was built by the Somali Republic

The roads were built by the Somali Republic

The secessionist mafia has built NOTHING of any significance. So there you go, after 16 years under the rule of the secessionist mafia you are still producing pictures that prove the goodwill of the people of the Somali Republic towards their brothers in the North West.