Sign in to follow this  
Chief_Aaqil

Article: Somalia at 50: bullets in the south, ballots in the north.

Ibtisam   

I like how you are trying to jump ship, nicely done. Haye!?

If Riyaal does not win, I am worried about JB, who is going to pay him to post on SOL and be online 24/6!!! icon_razz.gif

NGONGE   

^^ JB does not get paid for it. He does it out of the goodness of his heart and from political conviction.

P.S.

Some would argue that I was trying to jump ship before and that, if Riyaale loses, my (very reluctantly) funded party has won. :D

Originally posted by Nassir:

Chief Aaqil, if you are not a masked entertainer or imposter intent on soiling the reputation of reer Maakhir, tell us why a failed project to dismember our country serves best the interests of reer Sanaag?

Btw, where did you get the "sultan of Somaliland" quote? Point us to the sources, if you don't mind?

Waxaan ahay iyo cidaan ahay shaki kama jiro. Laakin adigu dhul aad arkin ayaad ka hadlisaa, dad aanad aqoon ayaa u hadlisaa, umad aad gareen ayaan la hadlisaa.

bal wakaase la hadal dadkaagi joogay Badhan iyo Dhahar, oo waxaad ku tiraha Puntland ma doonisiin. wexe ku yirahan bal noo sheeg.

NGONGE   

^^ Wax angry lagu noqdo ma jiraan, saaaxib. I'm simply disappointed with your Duke-like arguments these days. Intaa waad ka fiicniid, even when we didn't agree. Lets call it a shock of sorts. Hope normal service resumes soon. :D

NGONGE,

Hadaabad xiiqsantahaye saaxiib :D

Fiiri, is deji awoowe. There was nothing new in my exchanges with Oodweyne. The Maaddeey Script story is old . And apprentice is what you are in relation to your guru :D

You called it a 'Monkey'. I did not.

Now, I congrotulated Oodweyne on the milestone in Hargeysa. I still insist SSC has a jabhad

NGONGE   

^^ Lets not go back over old ground. Talada qaado ninyaho. A new plan is needed. You can't rely on the SSC "jabhad" for long. Xaabsade meel o marayo wad argta. ;)