Sign in to follow this  
Faarax-Brawn

Breaking News: Geedi in House Arrest!!!!

Juje   

Originally posted by General Duke:

Incompetence and greed has no place in the Yey era.

Good to see you alive ina-abti, since you were gone I was browsing every twin-city news portal to see whether a Somali man has jumped off a clif or tower building.

You kind of took the LA thing and Geedi's stubbornity personal and disappeared from the face of SOL.

Lool! Hadi aad Maxakinta la jiri laheyd marki Xamar laga qabsadey maxaad sameyn laheyd sxb, cajiib when small trivial LA issues puts you down, war ka kac mesha odey. Somali waxay ku maahmaahda "hadi aad dhimaneyso dhareerka wa la iska duwa".

In regards to incompetance and greed, funny it is, I could swear those are attributes associated with Yeey, plus nepotism, failure and unreliable... :D:D

lol@^^, bal adiga ukaadi, generaalka yaa lagu goobanin, or he will pull another disappearance act, then we won't have no one to laugh @, atleast no one thats as good of a sport as generaalka of SOL.

looooool. ahahah.. I am touched by your concern both, Juje was of course genuine :D . The sister in the thread seems to be someone I am not all that familiar with, a passing introduction some time ago on SOL, though she seems to be calling me by my first name :DSis lets be formal ok Duke would do

All is well people, the TFG is working well, some house cleaning and auditing taking place Somaliland is being brought into the fold slowly but surely, the "opposition" in Mogadishu are crying about some precious metals in the port.

What ever happened to Asmara?

Ahh, but we sure have dayniile.com.

Anyhow, I will post you as things develop.

Emperor   

^Suprisinlty if Duke takes a break one or two days its a sign that Yey had died a night ago, Puntland is defeated and the TFG melt dow, LOOL :D

War dadkan bal wax usheeg adigaa af yaqaanee, war ninyahow maba ogaynee ileen TFG iyo Puntland adigaa kor uhayay, laakiin adiga Xoog badnindaa?

Hadde meesha haka seexan hadii kale qaylaa bilaabanaysa Puntland waa jajabtay Odaga waa under arrest aa bilaabanaysa... Duke-na waa cararay :D

Juje   

Mr.Sidekick (Emperor) bal adiga you do a disapperance act for even a year or two, see if anyone gives a hoot. We miss the mother of all fabricated sources (Duke) if he vanishes for a day or two, especially when he has to eat back his own words like " Geedi is the biggest thing that ever happened to Somalia " to " he is greedy and incompetant".

:D:D:D

Emperor   

Originally posted by Juje:

Mr.Sidekick (Emperor) bal adiga you do a disapperance act for even a year or two, see if anyone gives a hoot.

LOL, as always you had to resort to your usual humourous nonesense, I as well as all the members on this forum do disappear and re-appear later as we wish, either that be a year a day or few months is a personal choice, it depends on one's time and mood. Duke is not different I thought, thus what is your point?

Thanks for your info that I go and get back unnoticed, unlike Duke who's celebrity status is well proven by your and co, admirable stardom, I envy him very much :D

Juje   

Originally posted by Emperor:

unlike Duke who's celebrity status is well proven by your and co, admirable stardom, I envy him very much
:D

I know that u do sxb, you wish at someday you could utter same level of total BS as he does..keep trying you will get there - you are on the right track.. :D:D

Originally posted by Juje:

Mr.Sidekick (Emperor) bal adiga you do a disapperance act for even a year or two, see if anyone gives a hoot. We miss the mother of all fabricated sources (Duke) if he vanishes for a day or two, especially when he has to eat back his own words like " Geedi is the biggest thing that ever happened to Somalia " to " he is greedy and incompetant".

:D:D:D

KixKix @Sidekick. My Mom would could him Kutaab Gaablow. :D

Emperor,Waa kusalamay smile.gif

Hah, Juje as ever tries to be funny, alas to no avail. Emperor has a point, who cares if Duke goes on a holiday with the family or even visits the mother land & Mogadishu to debrief the NNS chief on hostile activities abroad organised by the ignorant anti governemnt groups?

Well untill next time, we shall dance, as usual I and other supporters will lead the Tango. As for Emperor it would take more than simple ironic words to deter the man, you dont know who you are dealing with. Hence the titles, A Duke & an Emperor who has more power ;) Ahaaaaaaaaa