Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Hargaysa: [MorganVille]: April 2010, second year anniversary of postponed elections

Cowke   

By the way those who want to learn the different amount of shillings that was produced in somalia up untill 2001 by different factions you can review here

Here is snipet of the data.

The following table gives an estimate of currency acquired, or ordered, by various parties from 1991 to 2001.

Ali Mahdi (including 24 billion in New Shillings) 104.0>

North Mogadishu businessmen (New Shillings) 90.0 Billion

Aideed and businessmen 165.0 Billion

Transitional Government and businessmen 90.0 Billion

Puntland Administration and businessmen 86.0 Billion

Independent businessmen 60.0 Billion

Total 595.0 Billion

Sorry I can't post the link because it has parenthesis in the link and the forum won't allow it but you can easily copy and paste the data i provided into google and review it yourself from the source the website google should report is www.pjsymes.com.au

PS: Im sure you are all aware if you dont print your own $$$ you will be liable to person lending you that money and depedendant and if they cut you off, you wont be able to survive or pay your soldiers to defend your towns. That is why it is critical to print ur currency and puntland does. But do the snm clan in erigavo/burco? No. Do the maths BOYS!!! :D

Originally posted by Cowke:

Xaji, failed? sxb 20 years you been failing. the tfg only got started in 2004 and is only beginning and it's recognized and has the support of the international community and majority of somalis minus shabab and hizbul islam!!!

As for somaliland, sxb lets be real. Awdal has nothing to do with u the second riyale leaves. SSC wants nothing to do with you. Heck even sections of snm want nothing to do with you and are bunkered in the tfg. But u will never see SSDF person that is in hargeisa supporting you except maryan mursal kkkkkkk!!!! Whilst we take your buuba, ina omar, etc!!! sxb different class and different league!!!

By the way financially speaking erigavo/burco peoples are using our A/4 AND A/5 somali shilling which is produced in Bossaso. They are financially liable anytime If puntland decides to stop allowing them to take ours notes, how will they survive? economical crash everything will stop for them and can be easily taken over by us!!! sxb we are nuffin like u, we know we own u but we dont boast about it, but if u start we will show u the truth!!!

Lets not forget half of your snm clan is depedendant on our port, where-as we are never dependant on you for 0!!!

Anyways xaji, your people i am sorry to say are in the hands of puntland mercy and can be dealt a severe blow anytime!!!

You really keep believing in this fictional TFG , a government on paper, a touring president, and a state in anarchy he left behind , And all the rest is just your little yaadhi yaadhiyow About Somaliland , not based on facts not based on figures but based on your little vision from a pirates point of view, Awdal is as somaliland as Hargeisa is it was before rayaale was elected it was before Cigaal was elected , it was even in fact were Cigaal was elected in borame awdal ,but then again you were poorly informed about Somaliland politics

A question for you why would I want an ssdf person to support Somaliland. I am sure we don’t want any buntiland boys to support us their support will not benefit us what’s so ever

Originally posted by Thankful:

quote:Originally posted by Xaji_Xunjuf:

my country is intact my institutions are working my president is not A pirate.

How are you institutions working? The leader of you enclave was elected into power by the people and now refuses to step down. Your president is worse than a pirate he worked for an agency that committed warcrimes against the same people he now leads, he has blood on his hands.
Rayaale is elected by his people by the people of somaliland ,and he is from somaliland no matter what his past is

Thankful   

Xaji, his term of office has long been over! He took your democracy put it in the garbage!!

You can call Puntland's President a pirate and insult President Sharif, but Riyaale is worse because the other governments leave after their term expires and he does not.

Saalax   

His there due to a corrupted koomishyaan iyo the choice of the Guurtiida, all that seems to be sorted now and the elections seem to be heading the right road ahead.

^^^When is will it be held? Its been two full years an ullegal extension.

20 years no recognition, and Riyaale is still holding on to Villa Morgan. :D

Originally posted by Thankful:

my country is intact my institutions are working my president is not A pirate.

Your president is worse than a pirate he worked for an agency that committed warcrimes against the same people he now leads, he has blood on his hands.
Now that your leader has be proven to be a pirate, prove that Riyaale committed those acts. Provide us with some sources.. ;)

Originally posted by Cowke:

As for somaliland, sxb lets be real. Awdal has nothing to do with u the second riyale leaves.

That's the reason why dukey wants us to kick Riyaale out :D

The other two party leaders have running mates from Awdal. How will that work out for you guys? :eek:

^^^I dont want anyone kicking Riyaale out, he serves the purpose of keeping the NW in the republic, with his constant Mugging of the SNM aspiration for secession.

Anywho its all good in Morgan-ville.

Originally posted by General Duke:

^^^I dont want anyone kicking Riyaale out, he serves the purpose of keeping the NW in the republic, with his constant Mugging of the SNM aspiration for secession.

Anywho its all good in Morgan-ville.

So you want rayaale to stay in office , then why keep mentioning the election, if you want that president rayaale to stay in office , you should , be on his side no matter what.

^^^lol. I don’t much care who governs NW Somalia, as long as the secessionist aims are frustrated. The fact that there is no election, that Riyaale is holding on to power through force, highlights for all of us that the secessionist project and claims of recognition are hot air.

The SNM, legacy is this, a former NSS chief, Mugging their elections and feeding the clan pride with false tales of getting one over the clan of The SSC.

:D

A_Khadar   

Originally posted by Xaji_Xunjuf:

I never failed, my country is intact my institutions are working, my capital is not in the hands of anarchist, my president is not A pirate , the only person who feels that he is missing something is you Dukey, but your mini pirate state failed and Somalia as a whole is a total failure.

War xaaji, your statement conflicts each other. You mention at one point your country is intact with functioning institutions and the end of you bluh bluh, you stated that Somalia as a whole is total failure.. Am I missing something here. I was out for a week and wondering in that week of my absence if the clan nation is recognized and you are no longer with Somalia... If so I haven't noticed the celebration and many of you die hearts are still around. Having you had heart attacks for the good news.

Originally posted by General Duke:

^^^lol. I don’t much care who governs NW Somalia, as long as the secessionist aims are frustrated. The fact that there is no election, that Riyaale is holding on to power through force, highlights for all of us that the secessionist project and claims of recognition are hot air.

The SNM, legacy is this, a former NSS chief, Mugging their elections and feeding the clan pride with false tales of getting one over the clan of The SSC.

:D

President rayaale is being hated on because he is doing something right

The only one who is frustrated is you, we are not complaining , only you feel left out losing parts of your So called pirate state , A prime minister who incompetent of securing a normal Deal with in the federal government. A prime minister who is being dictated by his own cabinet members. I can feel your frustrations in Somalia and its not getting better Any time soon

Originally posted by A_Khadar:

I never failed, my country is intact my institutions are working, my capital is not in the hands of anarchist, my president is not A pirate , the only person who feels that he is missing something is you Dukey, but your mini pirate state failed and Somalia as a whole is a total failure.

War xaaji, your statement conflicts each other. You mention at one point your country is intact with functioning institutions and the end of you bluh bluh, you stated that Somalia as a whole is total failure.. Am I missing something here. I was out for a week and wondering in that week of my absence if the clan nation is recognized and you are no longer with Somalia... If so I haven't noticed the celebration and many of you die hearts are still around. Having you had heart attacks for the good news.
Somalia as a whole does not Include my country it includes the pirate state that’s what I meant

When I say Somaliland as a whole then I am talking about Somaliland

But Somalia as a whole means the Koonfurians including the pirate state

Xaji, with all your waffle. There is no "Somaliland" as a whole it is still only NW Somalia. It is unrecognised by anyone. You have a flag, parliment, "president" so does Puntland. Thus you, Puntland and the south are still part of Somalia.

The only difference is, Hargaysa is ruled by a former Siyad Barre spy, no where else is this true. :D