Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

6 Suspects Arrested in Buuhoodle

me   

JB I am not mad sxb, I am dissapointed.

Plus its the dabadhil*f entity that you support that is saying they handed these muslims over to the xabash gaal. So what do you ahve to say about that? Is it wrong for your dabodhil*f entity to hand over those muslims to the gaalo.

sxb adigu ha isa soo qorin ,,, i was not talking to you unless you have double nickname in SOL :D

Again ,, my stance is clear in my last post .... if you don't understand then leave it coz others will understand.

me   

^ magaca qofka aad la hadlaysid ku qor dee. Your stance is hypocritical sxb. Laakiin adba taas waad ogtahay ;)

I agree with the second one, war is not good for anyone yet self defense is not only a right but a duty. second, being honest and all, i really do not see the world as "Muslim and Gaal" or "black and white" but i see people as people. and don't see those who commit crimes as Muslim criminal and Criminal Gaals but as criminals. What offended me more then the fact of the religions of the prisoners and the ones that they were handed but how it was done. Its one thing if the Government asked them to take them for interrogation but if that was not the case, the ethios and the people who cooperated are in the wrong.