Sign in to follow this  
RedSea

Somaliland to the Moon!

RedSea   

^LOOL typical Reer Bari always preoccupied with looks. Borderline homosexual behavior we been seeing lately from the Buntland crew.

You missed the gist (little slow aren't you today). The point of the thread in 'far waawayn' is the day we see shanty town Gorowe turned into nice decent city is the day Somaliland shall reach the moon. :D

^^^lool. Adeer dont get angry, I thought you were Anglo Saxon Somali's all special, but instead in all fairness you did get Faisal looks correctly, a fine artist you are lad. :D

Equating the Oil, thats in most countries of the world to going to the moon is a problem. Is the mental problems from substance abuse not isolated to Hargaysa-Burco-Berbera traingle? Has it followed you guys into the Diaspora, heaven help us all.

RedSea   

^Oh wow really! I was wondering why I have blue eyes and blond hair. Every morning when I look at mirror and see my reflection I get the thought of whether or not I'm a actually black.

Thankful   

Any oil in Buntland yet?

I think everyone knows their is oil their brother. Siad Barre knew very well and that's why they went to Puntland. Yemen has oil and they were once attached to our land mass. The risks and prospects are high?

^^^ lool you created a sober topic to get such insightful answers did you not. Now that we know that oil prospects are high in the land of Punt, will you let us know how your preperations are going with regards to landing on the Moon. :D

RedSea   

^Still not getting the gist of the thread. You're having slow connection today what gives!

Somaliland has equal chance of going to the moon and flying that home made helicopter as Buntland getting rich off of their oil reserve. :D;)

Originally posted by General Duke:

^^^ Yup that's who is competing with us, keep up he good work boys, and stay of the Qad.
:D

Your family is more involved in Qad who are you kidding? Bunch of crooks out there.

ps. At least you never hear me say "My brothers from NE" after that.