Sign in to follow this  
THE EMPEROR

somali economic future---->CHINA (rather work with them than adaan folk)

China has completed the following assistance projects in Somalia: the National Theatre, the Hargeisa water supply project, the Somalia Cigarette Manufactory, the Somalia Banadir Hospital, the Somalia Stadium, a road between Beled Weyne and Burao, Barrouen Farm, Fanole Farm, and a hydropower station.

one day in the future insha-allah china will occupy the US and take them back as slaves haha :D

Dhubad.   

China's policy towards Africa is based on "scratch my back and I will scratch yours" They take row materials from the continent in return they build infrastructure for them. So it is fare and less demanding and everyone at the end of the day will be happy.

The US on the other hand, they demand a lot from the regimes in Africa and therefore, whatever they do there is string attached to it (i.e. Religion, Democracy etc), which is why china is taking over the Africa.

As for Somalia, China did for us a lot in fact more than what the Italians, England and Suadi-Arabia put together has done for us over the last 100 years.