Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

The Mugger no more ? Latest from NW Somalia!

f346faa430adc80a79659e34b9910366_2.jpg

after 7 years of abuse

Mugger no more

The symbolisam were powerful, an "election" held on the 26th of June and the result declared on the 1st of July. In the city where 50 years ago Somali’s celebrated their independence, the SNM now celebrated their victory over Riyaale and the restoration as some described of the clan pride. No doubt seven years of Mugging was difficult to accept and it seems Riyaale and his clan will be marginalized now as the sons of the clan struggle over run Villa Morgan once again.

Yes my candidate for the Presidency of NW Somalia Dahir Riyaale Kahin lost, and one hopes and expects that Dahir for once acts like a grown up and leaves Villa Morgan in peace.

Siilanyu has much to do, it has been said that he is an honest man who has a diffirent view towards the Somali republic as a whole in comparison to the secessionist clowns that we have become accustomed to.

What matters the most is peace and that there is a smooth transition of power, and new policies that will help the average individual rather than enrich corrupt officials.

Ibtisam   

Cantarbaqash.com, why would Riyaal clan be marginalised, Kulmiye 3rd hand is Riyaal's atheer :rolleyes: Miis you did not know?

Oodweyene, the secessionist agenda has failed adeer, the Mugged ones happiness highlights the negitive effects that the Riyaale years have had on the confidance of the SNM.

The joy in Burco and the dancing is merited, since this group have never been leaders in NW Somalia let alone the republic. Its their time to shine.

The unionists are overjoyed, we have a new leadership in Villa Morgan, this will present us many new opportunities. :D

Originally posted by General Duke:

Oodweyene, the secessionist agenda has failed adeer, the Mugged ones happiness highlights the negitive effects that the Riyaale years have had on the confidance of the SNM.

The joy in Burco and the dancing is merited, since this group have never been leaders in NW Somalia let alone the republic. Its their time to shine.

The unionists are overjoyed, we have a new leadership in Villa Morgan, this will present us many new opportunities.
:D

Pardon? Burco has never deliverd leaders in Somaliland??

President Egal was from Burco.

President Abirahman Tuur was from Burco.

Originally posted by *Ibtisam:

Cantarbaqash.com, why would Riyaal clan be marginalised, Kulmiye 3rd hand is Riyaal's atheer :rolleyes: Miis you did not know?

Oh my is it the deveout religious lady, who wants to unite the Ummah, yet rushes in to defend the secessionist agenda based on clanish nonsense at every turn. :D

Pardon? Burco has never deliverd leaders in Somaliland??

Yeah but not that part of Burco, pardon. :D

quote:Pardon? Burco has never deliverd leaders in Somaliland??

Yeah but not that part of Burco, pardon.
:DTell us about Puntland and the three cousins who do the chair dancing game. Do they also let other people participate in the game?

Ibtisam   

quote:Originally posted by *Ibtisam:

Oh my is it the deveout religious lady, who wants to unite the Ummah, yet rushes in to defend the secessionist agenda based on clanish nonsense at every turn.
Is that your way of saying you did not know? As usual waad iska haadsha on things you know zero about. :rolleyes:

Koley diga the ummah reunion waan ka reebi laha, after all you would insist your atheer who does not even know al-hamdu leads. icon_razz.gif

^^^I am not spinning anything adeer.

NW Somalia’s election is as important to me as the elections in Wisconsin the neighboring state to the one I currently reside in. I am interested in what’s going on and the dynamics but not really bothered if the Mugged ones are now in Villa Morgan, or if the Mugger wins. To me this is just the charade until the restoration of the Somali state which includes Hargaysa and the triangle.

You on the other hand seem to be all hot and bothered probably had a bad sleep last night. Where are you on the league tables in the Traingle now? Your old Burco rivals are your masters now, and that’s something you need to spin for us.

Your old Burco rivals are your masters now, and that’s something you need to spin for us.

Maybe nobody told you, but in Somaliland we dont have Masters and league tables. You are confusing

with Puntland, where you have Kings, Royals, Masters and common people who refered to as laan gaab who are there to serve the Kings.

But in Somaliland we do not have any nobility, only very common people. And old people like me, who serve the people.

^^^Oodweyne has Riyaale conceded yet?

Koley diga the ummah reunion waan ka reebi laha, after all you would insist your atheer who does not even know al-hamdu leads.

Oh thats funny now you are claiming your folks know the religion better than mine. So religious of you dear sister. :D One knew you was fake from the first day.

Thankful   

General Duke,

I dont know if he has accepted it, usually the exiting President Makes a speech to his support the day he finds out about the loss, shakes the hands of the incoming president. I am not sure, but did any of this happen yet?

Maybe there is something out there that shows this, but I haven't come across it,yet.

Where are you on the league tables in the Traingle now?

Duke, where are you on the league table?

I think on bottem of the list. No more uncle in Villa Somalia or Puntland, no acces to Pirate funds. And all this while you have to watch your back, si aana laguu xumeen. like happened before in '90.

^^^Indeed, the last time the old Mugger spoke was a few days before the result, since then it’s been quite with clan euphoria from the usual suspects.

Has Siilanyu visited him yet?

Ibtisam   

Seriously Reer Puntiland kuwan sheeganoyo,(Or rather Dukes 4 user names) shaqo kale yeesha, waxan waxba idiinka shan iyo toon ahey and you don’t know anything about baad dhex socotan.

Why do you care who was seen by who and what he said; the people who matter and who voted or against them have seen them, have heard from them and are busy planning their future. Maybe you need to focus on your own thing, so that next time Puntiland can attempt to try to hold something that resembles an election which the population CAN take part in rather than the non elected so called representatives.

Despite the sorry excuse of elections that was held there, congratulations aa laa iidin dahey and sacabka ayaan iidin gareceyn, to humor you if nothing else. At least pretend to be decent normal human beings and offer your congrats with respect and keep it moving. Make that two things you learnt. Sii fican cashar uu qaado.

Dukey, I did not say anything about YOUR folks, I said your atheero and I mean literally, go figure.

Dinnted angia iyo Allah ba iskuleh, adigu meel aad gashiid raaso and ha igu taab luumin.

With that said, I'm done with the going in circles nacnac with none-shareholders of SL.