Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Ubahane Its past EID, no courts in Puntland..

RedSea   

^what threats did I make? you are paranoid miskiinow, so relax.Shaydaanba durbaanka ku tumaya ee bal, bisinka qabso, baf baftana is baabii.

As for Puntland's success,well Masha Allah,nothing can be said about that.However,One believing man would be much better suitable in leading that area than Dhuxul Muse, wouldn't you say?

Rubish? is what you have just said about the Islamic Union Courts, so while I keep mind, I respectably ask you to keep yours as well.

^^^ Mr. Red Sea, just one question for you:

How would you have reacted if UICs suddenly capture Hargeysa and put SL back into republic, how do you see that? Giv your honest answer brother!

RedSea   

^are you comparing that with Kismayo? if you are,don't forget, Col.Turki kama xigtid Kismayo.

To answer your question,I will do that job for the ICU,since I am officially a member of the ICU,I will take care of my hometown,I think Col.Turki did the same thing,,,and please don't give that Col.Turki doesn't belong in Kismayo.

^^^ yaa Red Sea, yaa akhuya

Originally posted by Red Sea:

^are you comparing that with Kismayo? if you are,don't forget, Col.Turki kama xigtid Kismayo.

To answer your question,I will do that job for the ICU,since I am officially a member of the ICU,I will take care of my hometown,I think Col.Turki did the same thing,,,and please don't give that Col.Turki doesn't belong in Kismayo.

RS waxay turkidan aad meesha keentay. I just asked you a question, answer it no jump to meel kale. Turki cid ka eryeeysa Kismayo inuu asaga iska eryo mooyee ma jirto koow dheh ee aa bal kugu soo celiyo su'aasha:

- How would you have reacted if UICs suddenly capture Hargeysa and put SL back into republic?

Do you agree with the UICs that they will not allow SL to secede from the south (rest of the country)?

Do you agree with them?

^^^^ Red Sea, have I asked you about Riyaale? No,

Again this is the 3rd time. Plz answer the querstion

1 - How would you have reacted if UICs suddenly capture Hargeysa and put SL back into republic?

2- Do you agree with the UICs that they will not allow SL to secede from the south (rest of the country)? Do you agree with them?

Meel kale adoo aadin

RedSea   

^the answer is already given, I don't know what else you are looking for.Read my other threads which I have talked about this same issue,I have stressed the need for cooperation between Somaliland wadaads and Southern Wadaads in rather skillful way,but I won't answer a question phrase like this,because there will be no take over in rather the fashion you have put forth.There are no ifs my friend,it just won't happen.However what will happen is that there will be homegrown wadaads just like Turki in Kismayo, and Shariif Axmed in Xamar,they will handle the job, the ICU from Kismayo or Xamar won't need to come, we will do it ourselves,then we will cooperate with our brothes from the South--is that good enough for you mr. qodqode?

Jacpher   

Alamagan: Ninkaan kama heleysid decivise answer ee ha ku wareerin. Just like adeer, he plays both sides at his convienience. Balse mar uunba la racdeena sidii adeeroo kale.

RS: Ha meermeerin, Alamagan is putting you right on the spot. Tarmaarada iska daa nooh sxb. Just tell him your love for the secessionist movement is much bigger than that of the ICU. Clear and to the point. By the way, Allamagan hadda uma diidana Turki Kismaayo. He sees Turki as part of the larger family if you know what I mean. The ICU are now the real enemy and imminent threat to the larger family, :D Same old tatic of divide and rule.

I wonder if Kismaayo become overnight the city of the larger family, not yesteryears when Indhocade and his cronies including Hiiraale were ruling.

RedSea   

^Jim, you are confused as well, ee u kaadi ha kusoo dhex dhecin meesha.

In my view, you folks and I are thinking differently.Your thoughts are very superficial,while mind derived from the realities on the ground.A little vacation back home would be very suitable to you two.then that is just me,so you are welcome for taking my suggestion. lol

Jimcaale, I think he is really goood fella, og in umadaan maryoleyda ahi aysan sina ukala maarmin and he presumably would have wanted UICs to show up there balse in the same token he doesn't want wrath of his fellow secessionists here in SOL like Jaylaani. :D so he have to please them as well and gaargiisa maxkamadana uu dhinaciisa haysto meeshay latagtabo as long as not towards north bound :D

RedSea   

lol^good job, you are comedian,I have to give you that.But remember, camadians, fire on all directions regardless of whether it's true or not.The same goes to your ill advice comments.So iska soo tuur tuur,meelna kolay magaadhayaan eh.

Teeda kale, aniga Mr.Red baa layidhaahdaa, Jayna waa Jay,markaa I always fly solo.

Red Sea, the threats was not from you so do not jump the gun. Those who make threats against Puntland was a gambit thrown at the boys here from the south, the Ubahane's and Xoogsade, Olol and the fake Oromo, Eritrian lot.

The point is simple the courts have helped their clan, but we have helped our clan and Somaliland helped their clan long ago. I have no illusion to who and what the clan courts are. I also have no worries about Puntland.

A real islamic revival in Somalia will no doubt wash away all the clan occupations, subjugations, return the looted properies and bring justice to the oppressed majority of the nation in the south. No problem with that and no amount of rhetoric will save the armed clans and their agenda.

RedSea   

^----and where is this taking place, in Xamar and its area,inhabited by the tribes you mnetioned.

In Kismayo, who is control? Col.Turk, what tribe does he belong into? the ones who inhabit there as well.

Qanyare,Muse,are all gone,I dont' know the significant of bringing them up.If the courts had any mercy or their aim was to maintain power just for their clan,they wouldn't have kicked Muse,Qanyare,Qaybdiid out.

Besides,you making me seem as though I have special hatred or amnosity towards my neighbors to the East.Offcourse,I know them more,because they are my neighbors,who wouldn't know their neighbor more than the other family on further end of the block? come on,, common sense.

Well,as far as my qabiil lineage,I have more closer ties to the tribes you putting me against,whom I have numerous inaabtiyo as well as my granmother from my father's side belongs to them clanwise.

You will be suprised if I told you my inaabtiyo's father is just 2nd causin of Abdullahi Yusuf.

So calm down,and stop making me the subject of your Qabiil propaganda.