Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

Demo Against Alshabaab

ok, i grew up in la, and spend a yr in somalia so now i am the one whos gonna explain af somali to u guys!

If u cant understand this mah maah, then u either ignorant in somali literature or is a fake somali.

Whats this mah maah is saying is this: He who knows the problems cause, feels the pain.

Yall might wanna ask this your grannies! lool. they will probably laugh at yall. excluding is the lil cheerleader. he probably, cant understand the lingo his granny speaks.

ok, i grew up in la, ...............Yall might wanna ask this your grannies! lool. they will probably laugh at yall

I see, so who's your granma in LA, Miss Doubtfire? you certaily look like her, but she tought you the wrong maah maah. :D

Abtigiis   

What I know is, dear Rudy, (if i can make sense of that maahmaah) Dhagar qabe, dhulkaa u daqaaqa. And I am afraid your translation is not right. The actual meaning is "A killer fears even the land". That is what I know.

now that we know you speak afaan-oromo, lakii!bui'i naraa! yaa Injiree mataa; inbiyo jete sane sigataa!!

No, it is not the wrong maahmaah ,, it is rudy that is breaking it into pieces and makes it sound like Oromo ,,,

the maahmaah goes like this:

Dhagar Qabe Dhulkaa u dhaqdhaqaaqa

lol..this is the xamar style guys! jeez. i never been in hargeysa so dont expect me to speak the same dialect. we short cut stuff! lool

Abti..my mom left in broading school when i was in the 4th grade..i still havent seen her yet!! i aint looking for her and the old man 2.