Sign in to follow this  
QabiilDiid

Boocame Declaration

So what are they going to do ?? ,,,, they'll kill xaabsade coz he is a traitor ?? then his clan will throw a party coz he was a traitor ??

come on guys , let's be realistic here

and is Garaad saleebaan going to lead a war just like Axmed Diiriye ?? ,,, A garaad warlord ?? ,, i don't think so ,,

No one will kill Xabsade, its a simple calculation. If all the elders agree and the people they represent will follow. Also Garad`Jamac is Xabsade's elder and the clans cheif.

Also how can you compare Ahmed Diriye to these elders. These men are in the same league as Imaam Mohamoud and Ugas Khalif & Fracade of the south. Ahmed Diriye is a spokesperson for the Al-Shabaab.

what you dont want to see is that this effort is lead by "Xaabsade's people". if he will be killed, they will decide that. As for a a graad warlord, you know what they say, one mans freedom fighter is another's terrorist. Waa lo wada simanyahay the fight sool, sanaag and cayn.

Duke, i know i cannot compare coz this is one of yours and that one in muqdisho is against your adeero :D

You absulately no reason to support one and come against the other ,,,,,

There will be no more fighting here ,, i'm telling you ,,,, just watch and you'll see tomorrow one garaad declaring waa laga been abuurtay iyo sidaa iskumaanaan ogayn ,,

waar ppl don't want fighting and killing more ppl ,,,, there will be a bigger conference soon in Laascaanood and there ppl will decide their destiny ,

Adeer I named you the elders of Mogadishu, none of the clan leaders are against the TFG. Imaam Mohamoud, Ugas Faracade, Ugaas Kahalif, Suldan Jamac Seed and so on.

Ahmed Diriye is a mouth piece of the looters and now in jail, never was an elder of any clan. But all you seem to do is highlight your ignorance as usual.

Qudhac   

duke

adeer if i were you i would be more concerned about the storm brewing in bossaso, intaad dumarkayo caruurta dagaal kalinaysid.

like i said before we not gana harm our people and cities. these so odayaal to be honest have their people down since 1991 because they have abandoned their peacemaking role and have become mouth peace for eigher puntland/somaliland... it would be shame haday maatidooda u nixi wayaan but i think they know the bottom line is NO ONE WANTS WAR but those that do know the harshe reality.

I also welcome and support the petition/resolution by the people of SSC that has also the stamp of approval of the exhaulted and grand Issims and Garaado of that mandaqah.

I entirely support it, the articles in the resolution and I wish and hope that they'll be implemented in their entirety.

Peace and Progress inshallah.

P.S. I usually don't like to address the dilusional but SJ's other thread about the Badbado conference in Boocame seems to me to be a rather simple and cheap attempt a preemtive-attempt of damage limitation but soon to reality he will succumb and a rude awakening shall befall him and his fellow cloudlanders.