Sign in to follow this  
wacdaraha_aduunka

Non-Somalis claiming asylum on the basis of being somali.

Had this funny discussion about non-somalis claiming asylum and faking they're somalis and I could understand ethiopians,eritreans and yemenis of slipping through the net cuz they resemble us but I mean when I see people like congolese,nigerian and believe it or not but even jamaicans claiming somalis. I rememberd one time when i was working in the immigration of dubai airport i saw this guy clearly carribean who had a british passport and it showed Kismayo as his birthplace. Walaahi am not jokin but c'mon it would have been a bit more accurate if he said Mogadishu even tough they're werent a jamaican embassy in somalia. As i couldnt strip him of his nationality loool but the good thing about UAE unlike Australia and the US you just refuse entry visa with no explanation. Not even persona non grata but just am refusing and thats it.

But anyways back to the topic and my friend just emailed me this link about this clear hindi girl probably from kenya , publicly giving a speech about how difulc it is pplying asylum in the UK. I know they were a lot of hindi's in Suuqa Dahabka ee xamar laakin they mixed with the locals and gave up the hindi names and most were muslims anyways.

watch

And besides does anyone think just because you were born in Somalia entitles you to be considered as Somalia as these people entered Somalia on foreign passports and as such time when they have to leave the country because of the war they just go back to they're country of origin but the somalis flee and dont have anywhere to go. So If you dont belong to any of the somali clans can you still consider yourself somali.