Sign in to follow this  
xiinfaniin

Faarax Macallin visits Hargeysa

Liibaan   

Wetang’ula is more Kenyan than Farah, one is 100% Kenyan, while the other is a Somali who is under Kenyan occupation :D

Farah Maangaab statements are Interesting development for Somalidiid faction and small ethnic minority of Kenya :D

While Wetang’ula statements are Interesting development for all Kenya and Puntland state of Somalia :D

610x2.jpg

1528.jpg

The Zack   

^ :D:D

Originally posted by Peace Action:

. As newly elected kenyan MP, he is learning the limits of freelance diplomacy.

WRONG. Farah is not a new MP and is not new to the politics either. He has been an MP and a chairman of political party for long time. If you are criticizing the man's recent actions, do so but don't lie about his background.

Zack that is what news portals (non-Somali) indicated that he was elected recently. If your information is correct, post a link. Why are you defending him anyway because of clan allegance. The man made very unwise and undeplomatic statements while visiting Hargaysa, do you agree with him?

Haatu   

^ the guy was wrong for even getting involved while wearing Shaarka Deputy Speaker. If he wanted to state his opinion he should have done it as an individual. And yes he is wrong for defending successionism.

PS: he is not new to the Kenyan political scene.

The Zack   

Originally posted by Peace Action:

I don't defend Faroole when he is wrong. Now do you agree with Farah Macalin's statement against Laascaano & Somali unity?

I clearly stated my take on his recent stance the first day it was posted here. I totally critcized and disagreed with him, unfortunately, I can't say the same about your stance on Farole 's pathetic statement about some Somalis.

Originally posted by TAYOUB:

^ After he used him like a toilet paper, this is what he did to
smile.gif

Is the toilet and elements used in it are your favourate funs? or you have negative expierence associated with you in the toilets since your manners are obviously interpreting it. :eek: