Sign in to follow this  
Abtigiis

Meles's new cabnet half-baked cadres: Professor Marara Gudina

Abtigiis   

one funny comment on an ethiopian website;

.....it takes them 12 minute to appoint all the puppet at once, no argument, no comment or anything that nature, just they raise their hand on the air to ratify zenawi appointies. It was funny we were laughing so hard in the cafe we were watching the whole process. We thought it was the extension of Gemena drama.kkkkkkkkkkkkkk.......

Abtigiis   

another comment with more substance:

........I hardly recognize Hailemariam Desalegn as a politician. Let alone as Secretary of State It's just another child's play by Woyane. I would highly appreciate if Nazret Could reveal the real operating people behind this puppets......

Abtigiis   

BTW Hailemariam Desalegn is already saying we need to follow the chinese model. The same 'revolutionary democracy' nonesense. The woyannes don't like Liberal democracy mainly because of its insistence on individual rights and freedom.

Abtigiis   

I AM FULLY VERSED WITH THE PERCIEVED AND REAL SHORTCOMINGS OF LIBERAL DEMOCRACY, BUT THE POINT IS THE REAL REASON FOR MELES'S OBJECTION TO THIS IDEOLOGY IS HIS RELUCTANCE TO ENSURE HUMAN RIGHTS ARE RESPECTED IN ETHIOPIA.