Sign in to follow this  
Abtigiis

Puntland's Intellectual Virgins on the loose

Abtigiis   

Resplendent in the unfailing Mudug temerity, intellectual virgins from Puntland have been on the loose for sometime in the cyber world. Perhaps one should have prepared himself to this eventuality as the early signs were there: of grade-eleven-complete young boys with eyeglasses and the bag of the glasses firmly tucked at the right end of their brown belts, grinning widely as their compatriots call them ‘doktor Abdiwali- merely because the subject is a cousin of a pharmacist or 'injineer' Jamac, solely because the said man helped the municipality in clearing some roads for construction.

With the advent of technology anyone with the patience and time to enter a username and a corresponding password has become an analyst, a commentator, or a cyber intellectual who can dispense ideas or impart knowledge.

Such breeds are from everywhere, but nowhere is their numbers greater than in Puntland. And the shamelessness about them is staggering. They have to come after me, for decrying the injustices of their administration, on a day of immense sorrow for the Somali race. The virgins desperately tried to link the horror inflicted by anti-Somali ‘Islamic’ mafia to a clan. They shamelessly tried to defend the actions of illegal renditions of Somali youth from a secular Somali rebel movement by trying to depict them as potential suicide bombers.

The man who sanctions the utterances of the intellectual virgins from Puntland in SOL, Xinnfanin, himself the architect of the rebuttal Press Release from the clannish Puntland Diaspora Forum was here last night, conveniently discarding the strategically demure posture he is known for; of ‘let us wait for evidence’ façade, in support of the allusions made about the bomber. It is yet another example of the serious dearth of honesty in this creature.

The key message I want to send to the likes of Duke, Cowke, Moonlight, Who-me, and their sponsors is that the ONLF is a secular organisation with no history of suicide bombings. In fact, they have been on the receiving end of the Alshaytaan movement who only few weeks back were claiming they are fighting ONLF. They have been sparing on their meal time to fight the unprincipled Islamists at a time they were also fighting the Ethiopian colonialists. The actions of Faroole were not right yesterday and will not be right today because a misguided member of a terrorist organisation struck and killed the crème of Somali intellectuals.

What can save some face for Puntland is not to clutch at every seemingly helpful incident, even when it is tragic, to justify the indefensible actions of their adminstartion. It is making some serious soul-searching about their positions vis-à-vis the rest of the Somali’s. It is to go back to their archaic constitution which bars Vice presidents from succeeding outgoing presidents solely because they are not from the right clan. It is time they amend their constitution to allow for unchecked political ascendancy to others, to stop harming the interest of somaliweyn, which they falsely claim to be championing for.

But, in the short term, this practice of multiplication of roles where members of the PL admin who perpetrated atrocities could also write press releases as members of a bogus Diaspora Forum is distasteful and must be stopped. It doesn’t help the confidence of those who view Puntland with suspicion on account of long-held belief about duplicitous history in that part of Somalia.

^^

Too late now, old man. You've already encouraged his unfathomable buffoonery by referring to his lackluster post as 'eloquent'. And for that, Oodweyne, you ought to be shot. :D

Right. Moving on .. It struck me as odd that A&T, who seems to take pride in his thoroughness, was curiously lax in his trademark Puntland bashing-- which by now is a cornerstone of the persona he has built for himself here on SOL, due in no small part to the tireless efforts of folks like myself-- has not gone far enough or into more detail about this so-called 'intellectual chastity' associated with Puntlanders.

Saaxiib, you have exposed your deep wounds, weeks after a casual arrest of ONLF Ethiopian criminals by police officials in Bosaaso have left you roaring with anger. The fact that you had the audacity to defend the criminality of those ONLF riffraff in the northeast--solely because of your tribal solidarity, and now, when all of a sudden, proof has surfaced suggesting that the hell-hound terrorist who blew himself in the midst of all those innocents at Hotel Shaamow was also a close cousin of yours and YES, a bloodthirsty criminal as well from your neck of the woods, despite your repeated attempts to distance yourself from him, is indeed the stuff of melodrama:

A&T, don't be angry at Puntlanders for your bad personal choices or your irrational support for bloodthirsty criminals in the name of defending the big O. ;)

So, in other words, practice what you preach.

Abtigiis   

In a way, that the first response comes from the spiteful Mr. Somalia, who can not tell his toes from his elbow, does justice to the post and to the notion of virginity in the intellectual circles of the vociferous PL community in SOL.

Yet, it will be only fair to address his accusations. Those arrested in bugland months ago were members of a political organisation. I defended them because they are ONLF. At no time, did I defend clansmen solely because they are from the community I supposedly come from. I didn't defend Xassen Turki, I didn't defend Ina-Cumar Jees, nor would I defend the terrorist who blew himself up ( if he is what you say he is).

On the contrary, I am yet to see a Puntlander of the Presidential clan (for not all puntlanders are equal indeed in the political set-up of that adobe of shame)say negative things about the clowns the region is perpetually producing in the Somali political and diplomatic scenes. The Omer Jamal saga is a recent reminder.

As to the good Oodweyne's solidarity in here, I guess he did balance his feelings very well; on the one-hand, acknowledging the truth in what I said; on the other-hand, not wanting to put his weight behind me in a duel where it is manifestly clear a seasoned deflowerer is pitted against virgins.

^

Are you aware that all of this obfuscation of yours is only increasing the general curiosity about the innate criminality of your kinfolk?

Here for years you were calling our now-legendary and evil uncle, Hassan Turki and his clan goons, wonderful Mujaahids, but all of a sudden when it is no longer convenient for your PR image, you are choosing to distance yourself from him.

Another point to consider is that your inexplicable rage over this rather mild subject(i.e, innate evil in the O communities-- wherever they may be) is making you go off on pointless tangents about so-called "seasoned deflowerers being pitted against hapless virgins". Obviously, it would be in your interest and all Somalis for that matter, that you use this polished intellect of yours that your're claiming, to educate your kinfolk that terrorism, false jihads and Fake cimaamads WILL NOT PAY!

p.s

I also urge you not to encourage our resident and very senile darodphobe, for after-all, you and I both know that we are equally despised as the brutish F*qash who b1tchslapped or rather, if I may borrow a word from you, 'deflowered' Hargaysa in the late '80s. :D

Abtigiis   

Only a man of manichean simplicity as you are blighted with could not have noticed the growing understanding between two alikes, who took part in the art of war in all its dignity and indignity. And indeed, the camel-boys of burco and dhagaxbuur realize that they have been the best of friends in some seasons and the worst of enemies at other times.

In which case, the rules of engagement were unequivocal and unambiguous when in peace and when at war. Hence, the temporal alliance building between me and the northern guru, in the shape of Mr. Big-fence follows in the patterns and precedents of the forefathers who sired us.

Contrast this to the relations with Puntland. I, for one, cannot say much about the difficulties and duplicities many speak of when dealing with the inhabitants of this enclave. But, the literature is full of stories attesting to the pervasiveness of dual personality, machinations and immense self-centrism.

In short, the northern guys can offer peace and war; their counterparts in the East are like treacherous in-laws who are part of you by blood as well as bondage, yet scheme day and night to dismantle your own house. It is very difficult to deal with such insidious quandary.

ONLF Vs Bugland

No, there is no match between ONLF and Puntland, the ONLF is a rebel movement fighting against the Ethiopian rule within a Somali territory of Ethiopia, and Puntland is a powerful state within the former republic of Somalia.

This match is only between A&T and Mr. Somalia, marka intiina kale isaga dhex-baxa.

Kuun-kuun, haven't you picked up on the vibe yet that A&T only wants to see my empire fall mainly because he won't be alive to see when his ONLF riffraff help his own 'Empire' to come into existence? This is precisely the source of all his selfish envy that makes him pray daily for the demise of the great Somali State of Puntland.

Originally posted by Abtigiis & Tolka:

Only a man of manichean simplicity as you are blighted with could not have noticed the growing understanding between two alikes, who took part in the art of war in all its dignity and indignity. And indeed, the camel-boys of burco and dhagaxbuur realize that they have been the best of friends in some seasons and the worst of enemies at other times.

In which case, the rules of engagement were unequivocal and unambiguous when in peace and when at war. Hence, the temporal alliance building between me and the northern guru, in the shape of Mr. Big-fence follows in the patterns and precedents of the forefathers who sired us.

Contrast this to the relations with Puntland. I, for one, cannot say much about the difficulties and duplicities many speak of when dealing with the inhabitants of this enclave. But, the literature is full of stories attesting to the pervasiveness of dual personality, machinations and immense self-centrism.

In short, the northern guys can offer peace and war; their counterparts in the East are like treacherous in-laws who are part of you by blood as well as bondage, yet scheme day and night to dismantle your own house. It is very difficult to deal with such insidious quandary.

Wow, all that gibberish, just because I pointed out your hypocrisy in defending some criminal cousins of yours in Bosaaso while at the same time, distancing yourself from another criminal cousin of yours who blew himself up in Xamar a few days ago, killing all those innocents.

What? Hit a nerve did I?

p.s

Once again I urge you not to encourage our resident relic from Hargaysa. Remember, regardless of all the shameful canoodling you woo him with, on this thread-- Oodweyne, still thinks of you as the frightening f*qash who he can't yet seem to bring himself around to get over. For fcuks sake, they've commemorated a great statue to you and I, A&T, right in the heart of their great city. :D:D

200872072955664734_3.jpg

Ilahay baan kugu dhaarsheyee, ma ninkaas saas nooga baqaya oo kale ayaad naf iyo hiilo ka raadinasaa? icon_razz.gif

Just give it up, fledgeling! :D

UZTAAD   

200872072955664734_3.jpg

Temple of infrior complex > taaladii cuqdadada ciyaalka ayaa la tusaa ilaahow aanaan caruurtayada cuqdad ku ababin .

Cowke   

Holding memorials are not even islamic in which the prophet of islam used to curse the christians and jews for turning the tombs of their prophets into places of remembrance and memorials.

The prophet made it clear to muslims don't hold memorials for him. Yet you have sland holding 88 memorials? another indicator pointing to the un-islamic administration they have.

I don't see d-block holding 91 memorials. Nor do I see usc diaspora holding memorials for the 300 000 they lost under aideed and mahdi wars.

It just seems the cuqdad and unislamic conducts always tends to come from 1 area of somalia.

NGONGE   

^^ A&T already did his Somaliland attacks a year ago. Not once during those 'attacks' of his did we try to deflect attention by talking about PL. Marka, reer PL, iska adkeesta. He'll soon move on to some new area to attack. :D

P.S,

Cowke, remember that house-come-mosque in the middle of nowhere where some PL legend was said to reside (you know, the tiny picture you were boasting about a few months back), is that not a 'memorial'? :D

Holding memorials are not even islamic in which the prophet of islam used to curse the christians and jews for turning the tombs of their prophets into places of remembrance and memorials.

The prophet made it clear to muslims don't hold memorials for him. Yet you have sland holding 88 memorials? another indicator pointing to the un-islamic administration they have.

Waa markii diinta lagu meeraysan jiray marka wax kele la waayo ,,,, ninkii muxuu yidhi "Alla maxaa dhakh nebiga baratay" :D

Originally posted by UZTAAD:

200872072955664734_3.jpg

Temple of infrior complex > taaladii cuqdadada ciyaalka ayaa la tusaa ilaahow aanaan caruurtayada cuqdad ku ababin .

Uztaad,

Markii dagalkii 1977 uu dhexmaray Ethiopia iyo Somalia, dad fara badan ayaa kasoo qaxay kilil 5naad oo yimid jamhuuriyada Soomaaliya. Markaas waxaa dhacday iney dawlladii xerooyin qaxooti ey ka samaysay waqooyiga Soomaliya iyo gobollada koonfureed ee Soomaliya. Markii, Dawlladi Siyaad Barre ee dhacdey, nimakaan Soomaali-diidka ah oo markaas jabhadii SNM ey horbowdeyso ayaa gumaad xun ugeystey dadkii xeryaha kujiray oo qaxootiga ahaa. Iyagoo u leynaya qabiil ahaan, ilaa maantaana waxay ku andacoodaan ama ey sheegtaan, dadkaas la laayey oo soomaaliyeed iney iyaga ahaayeen oo dawlladii Siyaad Barre ey gumaaday. Laakin waxaa xaqiiqa-ah, dadkaa la laayey oo faraha badnaa oo ku xabaalan waqooyi galbeed iney ahaayeen A&T dadku uu ku abtirsado.

Maantana nimankii saas u galey ayuu ii faaninayaa oo ileyyahay waa dad wanaagsan. Haba wanaagsanadaanee, ma yihiin dad Soomalinimada ogal ???--Mar hadaynan Soomaalinimada ogaleen-- oo ey cuqdad baas oo qabiil ku qufulantahay-- waxay ila muuqataa A&T hadalkiisu inuu yahay hal bacaad lagu lissay.

Wabillahi Tawfiiq! :D

Markii dagalkii 1977 uu dhexmaray Ethiopia iyo Somalia, dad fara badan ayaa kasoo qaxay kilil 5naad oo yimid jamhuuriyada Soomaaliya. Markaas waxaa dhacday iney dawlladi xerooyin qaxooti ey ka samaysid waqooyiga iyo gobollada koonfureed ee Soomaliya.

I always had the feeling that you were member of qaxootigii sabacad ..... ;)