Sign in to follow this  
Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar

Boycott Xabashi companies

MMA, You are a joke Adeer nothing more nothing less. This post clearly highlights what nonsense your political stance has always been.

I never thougt the Ethiopians were a valid reason to love Somalia, they are but an excuse. I was always against the fake nationalist and Jihadis they were far too dangerous for the national interest of the Somali's.

You are like Ibbi , you have no clue what's going on. :D

^^^lool. No adeer it took longer :D . Now **** stick to your own topics for you know nothing about Somali politics.

[ September 27, 2009, 02:40 AM: Message edited by: Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar ]

GAAROODI   

about xabashi companies, buy it at will, xabashi's buy from Somali's, why shouldnt we buy form them capitalism doesnt have borders,clans or nations, it is universal. Buy from xabashi's, because their growth is our growth. The more they have to spend the more they will buy from us.

WAJALE....BERBERA... .HARGAISA.. !! BUSINESS IS BOOMING !

Originally posted by General Duke:

^^^lool. No adeer it took longer
:D
. Now **** stick to your own topics for you know nothing about Somali politics.

1. I find it funny how you've done your homework. You know that a sizeable portion of my countrymen are prejudiced against gipsies and take offence when you call them "gypsy". But fear not, I have no such prejudice and your pathetic attempts to insult me are just water under the bridge. Gypsy or no gypsy, I am fair in my political analysis, whereas you it's just "my uncle, my clan, my Puntland".

2. I know more than you do apparently. "Shabaab did not control a single town when Yusuf was in power". Are you kidding me?

3. Now go grovel to your loser uncle in Yemen.

[ September 27, 2009, 02:41 AM: Message edited by: Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar ]

Haatu   

Originally posted by General Duke:

that's just cruel and unmanly. No need for insults. Isku xishoo :mad:

[ September 27, 2009, 02:42 AM: Message edited by: Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar ]

^^ No insult the man claims his countrymen are Romanians who don like Gypsies. Thus I think he got lost this is Somaliaonline or he is another fak "Mogadishu society" individual who is so weak, hat he prtends to be from Vlad the Impalars homeland. :D

^^^ " I see right through you" what is that some Gypsie magic.

Did you read a card or something? Adeer no one cares, as I have said before you have no clue about what you talk about. Your identity is also bogus much like your leader Sharif Hotel is no Shiekh & the likes of the poster here is no nationalist.

LOL how is my identity bogus? Just type "Sherban Shabeel" on facebook and you'll find me.

As for not knowing what I'm talking about, take a long, good look in the mirror. Either you have no idea what's going on, either you pretend really well hoping no one will notice when you say stuff like "Shabaab never controlled a single major town when Yusuf was in power".