Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

The Irony of Truth Its Better Than Fiction

The Irony of Truth: Its Better Than Fiction

ap_somlia_sheik_sharif_ahmed_210_09oct06

“Dagaallada hadda ka socda Soomaaliya waxaa dhaamay oo ka roonaa kuwii qabiilka, waayo dagaalladaas waxay lahaayeen qaab loo raaco
Diin-na laguma gambaneynin”

12:01AM BST 10 Oct 2006, less than three years ago.

The Islamic Courts Union responded by stepping up their long-running threats to wage war with Ethiopia, which stands accused of sending thousands of troops into Somalia to defend Mr Yusuf's toothless administration.

"Starting from today, we have declared jihad against Ethiopia,"
said the union's deputy leader, Sheikh Sharif Ahmed.

"Heavily-armed Ethiopian troops have invaded Somalia. They have captured Buur Hakaba," he said. "History shows that Somalis always win when they are attacked from outside. We will counter them soon. I urge all the Somali people to wage holy war against the Ethiopians."

Qudhac   

duke

the only difference between sh sharif and that coward traitor by the name of ina yey who thought by riding a tigrea tank to villa somalia would make him anything other than a coward and a traitor is that sharif atleast is standing on his own two feet and and doing his manly bidding with his own raganimo wether he suceeds or not.

but atleast he isnt using ethopian filthy soldiers to do his bidding then gloat thats the difference.....

i know you bitter about the way that spineless coward was used and tossed away, but thats tough because no matter how bitter you are he will go down as spineless traitor.

^^^Qudac, if Yusuf is a coward what are the clowns he kept chasing around when he was in Garowe? Shankaroon you need to act up and stop the daily Muggings of Riyaale and the irony is Morgan's Villa is your presidential Palace showing your "progress" and readiness for recognition.

Again, Abdullahi Yusuf fought Ethiopian armies, fought Siyad Baree, chased the Secessionist out of SOOL, and became President of Somalia.

Dahir Riyaale, was born in Ethiopia, served Siyad Barre as a spy who used to round up SNM militia leaders, ran as an MP in Ethiopia and now Muggs SNM militia lovers from Morgans old house.

Who are you talking to ? boy. :D

Qudhac   

duke

was he superman as well and did he fight the allien invaders from mars too, boy your delusion is laughable but hey if that makes you sleep well during these harshe reality of current times.

hey i got idea maybe ina yey will come out of his refugees status in yemem and get las anod back for you since you were given karbaash in daylight and those so called mugged boys are now campt outside garowe.

indeed defeated lot has never been more appropriate.

^^^Qudac: Adeer Superman, Aliens on Mars and so on are fiction, they don’t exist, much like the country named “Somaliland” it does not exist and it is still part of the republic of Somalia. Thus you must mistake us for you deluded secessionist who thought they were the sons of the Queen of England, what madness, what blasphemy and this is not Sparta. :D

Qudhac   

defeated boy

you havent answerd the question why hasnt ina yey helped your asz when your were getting whipped in Las Anod broad daylight why is he now refugee like siyad barre.

typical defeated lot all talk but they turn and run with their famous manly booty shaking,

YOU HAVE "PICTURE" AND I HAVE LAASCANOOD and SOOL ;)

just remember boy CAMPED OUSIDE GAROWE.

^^^Ok, I am defeated, yet you are so upset at the beating Siyad Barre gave you you hate all Somali's even new born babies.

I fight, I win, I lose but I am me, adeer, you fought once and still have not gotten over it.

You are haunted by your experince, and Riyaale is your leader, a man who used to arrest your fathers. Who still bullies your fathers. :D

Garowe is in the hands of its sons, and open to all Somali's, Hargaysa is in the hands of an NSS chief. :D Nothing has changed.

Qudhac   

as i have said you look after your picture and frame it and put it on the wall for as long as it will last,

i prefer to have something more tangible on the ground....

Originally posted by Qudhac:

the only difference between sh sharif and that coward traitor by the name of ina yey who thought by riding a tigrea tank to villa somalia would make him anything other than a coward and a traitor is that sharif atleast is standing on his own two feet and and doing his manly bidding with his own raganimo wether he suceeds or not.

but atleast he isnt using ethopian filthy soldiers to do his bidding then gloat thats the difference.....

i know you bitter about the way that spineless coward was used and tossed away, but thats tough because no matter how bitter you are he will go down as spineless traitor.

^^

So says the NSS raped secessionist traitor with zero credibility.

Saaxiib, you are so pathetic. Duke started a discussion about Sharif. Instead of talking about Sharif, you bring up Halyey Cabdullahi. And you are a liar and an imbecile too. Every knowledgeable person knows that Cabdullahi had a strong base who helped him get elected to villa Somalia and stood by his side 'til the end when the legend finally retired. If anything, during Cabdullahi's presidency-- the deviant forces that hold Sharif hostage today were either scattered in the bush or seeking refuge in hotels in Asmara, Eritrea. So, nobody in their right mind can doubt Cabdullah's straong stance in the struggle against the Shabaab deviants-- unless of course you're a abused child in Hargaysa, which in this case you clearly are: Riyaale has politically molested your clan folk big time so you think bringing up Halyey Cabdullahi will make your NSS problems go away.

Qudhac, I've noticed you don't seem to understand a lot of things. So I urge you to volunteer yourself for the next available brain transplant-- 'cuz you sure look like you need one urgently!

Qudhac   

duke

well if a picture is all you got to show in life then good luck cos you gana need it boy, i would rather show my manly balls with victories on the ground.

so you cling on to your once a upon a time picture like old widow who lost her old man in the war and clings to once a upon a time picture.

Qudhac   

^^^

there is no need to cry defeated boy, you can keep your picture its just kinda sad that all you gata show for it in life.

like i said maybe you can give to your grand children and tell them of the glory of this picture.